DX » Community » Reviews » A381E Full Band Vehicle Car Radar Detector for GPS Navigator - Black (English Voice)
Customer’s impression:
generally good impression
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreforP on 12/02/2014

pros: compact, easy to operate, and works! cons: very loudly says(reports) seen on the speed control module like the fact that you can connect to a GPS navigator and can be configured to the false point (shop, car servicing and the other that does not belong to Camiri tracking speed) Read more

Impression:generally good impression;

0 0 0

• posted byFoiram on 11/16/2013

Compact and easy to install. It didn't work with my GPS Navigator. I don't know if it is really working? I am using it for over a month now but I haven't had any warnings. Maybe there are no radar in my path. lol The DC-in power tip is too long and protruding. The instruction manual is very hard to read ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBalki23 on 08/18/2013

None Instructions are a very small piece of paper almost impossible to read, and without any instruction, just the description of the device and the buttons. It doesn't recognize fixed radars, at least in Spain. I've tested it with 4 fixed radars and I only got the beep about 300 AFTER I passed the radar ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byxpertechmu on 05/07/2013

The radar detector is useful , i tested it with both handheld , movable and fixed cameras (in Mauritius). It informs you via a voice alert about the presence of cameras in a range of about 500 to 800 m. It also detects other radar, cameras and telecom antennas working in those frequencies. It volume ... Read more

2 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections