DX » Community » Reviews » 3200lm 3-Mode White Bicycle Headlamp w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black Grey (6 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhunhun34 on 07/08/2014

I bought the Cree-XM-L T6 3200lm 3-mode White Bicycle Headlamp to use on my son's Wheelchair . Very good light.Very powerful even at half power.Quality assembly, metal housing. easy to attach and detach the unit would be nice.However I have some adjusments for montage and is not easy but it is possible.... Read more

on the wheellchair on wheellchair on wheellchair 2 flashlight on wheellchair flashlight on wheellchair 2 flashlight on wheellchair3

0 0 2

• posted byYuvi100 on 07/07/2014

The build quality of the light is very good, slightly bigger than expected but I really like it either way. Battery connection to light is very good quality. battery pack pouch is perfect with a convenient cable length. The charger indicatetes when the battery is dead, charging and full. I am very happy ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byJjavlar on 05/14/2014

Very powerful even at half power. Powerful battery. Quality assembly, metal housing. Slipshod mount by elastic bands, will soon have to split hairs with it. Unknown battery, but I do not want to disassemble it. the biggest drawback is the lack of thought battery and lamp attachment. ?an blind oncoming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolgalex on 04/29/2014

Every part of this is done properly. From o-ring to switcher. I've never seen more light in a headlamp than in this one! It gives so much light that people in the streets often took me for a motorcyclist. The spot of the light is very broad so that I can see everything on the road. The life of the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchmorglebot on 04/16/2014

I bought the Cree-XM-L T6 3200lm 3-mode White Bicycle Headlamp with the intention of not only cycling at night and not relying completely on street lamps as well as being more visible to cars on the road. The unit succeeded in all these areas and surpassed my expectations immensely. I use the light on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelad1023 on 02/11/2014

Metal housing, water resistance, durable and high quality product. Includes all the stuff you also need - rubber bands for bicycle handle mount, battery pack and a nice black pouch for the batteries that connects to the bike frame. When on full power - it's very bright and powerful, same on blink mode,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byExcalibur59 on 02/03/2014

Very easy of use, when I'll mount on my bicycle I'll scare auto approching them :) Insane amount of lumen from such a small light. Rubber bands are not the best fixing solution but ... well, I'll live with that and maybe a different solution would raise up the price. Very cheap source of high beam light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHumbertoPranuvi on 01/14/2014

Resitente and good lighting. Case of sturdy and well manufactured battery. The battery has a short life. With less than two hours of use in high light load ends. Do not have medium light, just light high and low light. A lantern Five LEDs needs a better battery. It is necessary that the power consumption ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bygiraldillas on 01/02/2014

Buena linterna y muy buen precio. Luz blanca intensa en modo alto y suficiente en modo bajo. Cargador Ok, longitud del cable suficiente y la conexión a la batería, genial. Todo bien empaquetado y el servicio de entrega ha sido bastante rápido, sólo dos semanas. Pensaba que una linterna ... Read more

Luz modo alto Luz modo bajo

0 0 0

• posted byelias155 on 12/02/2013

So much light for such little price. Seriously, it's nuts. I use it on my bike strapped to the handlebar together with a smaller flashlight strapped to my helmet, and it is crazy how much light you get. The forests come alive at night, and it is so much FUN! going out for a spin right now :D Charger ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections