DX » Community » Reviews » 3200lm 3-Mode White Bicycle Headlamp w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black Grey (6 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Bright Great value for money Fácil de usar Bad service
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8825280 on 07/04/2015

bought 3 one was broken it cost me more money to return than to buy new

Impression:Bad service;

0 0 0

• posted byMonicamsanchez on 06/18/2015

Está bien, el foco funciona muy bien, el precio es correcto y la calidad también

Impression:Easy to use,Great value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bysonyazul on 06/07/2015

perfecto y recomendado

Impression:brillant,Fàcil d'usar,Gran relació qualitat-preu;

0 0 0

• posted byrndlqwqgl7lm4 on 04/30/2015

Super bright and simple to use with mounts supplied. Came in a box stating 1200 lumens but is defiantly 3200 lumen. great price, highly recomended

Impression:Bright,Easy to use,Great value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bydanijb25 on 01/24/2015

Alumbra muchísimo, es genial. Parece un foco camión yo lo llamo así y para las rutas nocturnas es genial

Impression:Fácil de usar,Gran relación calidad-precio;

0 0 0

• posted byGekkegerrit1312 on 12/05/2014

Overal very satisfied with this purchase. I've used the light while mountainbiking and had a clear view of the path ahead. A comparable light would cost you around 150 dollars. The light is mountable on your head by a headband or on steer with the rubbers that came in the box. The battery is 2 it... Read more

Impression:Bright,Easy to use,Great value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byJimiv on 04/08/2015

Pros; Easy to use, super bright flashing light really gets you noticed on the road. Low beam is excellent and high beam is fantastic for trail riding. I ride all year round and so far the battery pack has worked well. During my commute, I only use it 20-30min at a time so can't say how long the i... Read more

Impression:Good quality Super bright!!;

0 0 0

• posted byaoteroa on 11/29/2014

Nicely made light with good 6cell battery. Good beam pattern. Very blue colour beam. Total light output was similar to my ultra fire twin led unit. So for the extra bulk and significant weight was disappointed. Have not tested run time.

Impression:Not that bright;

0 0 0

• posted by8809506 on 11/21/2014

+ Very bright good affordable light ! + Well build + Good price- quality gadget Bought an extra battery here 8x18650) works good - There are brighter lights, but this one is more then bright enough ! Very Happy with this light !

Impression:Good working light bright enough ! ;

0 0 0

• posted byKAlpsjo on 06/24/2015

This seemed like a good purchase given the previous reviews. Unfortunately the lamp failed to operate (=it stopped working) during my first test run, after 5 minutes or so. I charged the lamp and went to bed, but in the morning the charging indicator light was dark and the battery didn't seem I a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere