DX » Community » Reviews » 3200lm 3-Mode White Bike Headlamp w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black Grey
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Bright Fácil de usar Great value for money Great Light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGecko82 on 08/25/2016

Very good lamp, will satisfy a lot of use! Very good autonomy, good color temperature. Just a little default: support is not multipurpose.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byPRLNDS on 11/05/2015

I've never seen a light this bright. It will make a huge difference while cycling at night. PROs: It's small, light, very bright, the batterypack is easy to attach. CONs: fitted with O-rings... personally I would have liked a more permanent way of attaching the light to my bike. The on/off switch... Read more

Impression:Bright,Easy to use,awesom;

0 0 0

• posted byArieNouwen on 10/01/2015

Lamp gives lots of light, no bad words about that, good build quility, gets a bid warm during use. (you can warm your hands in cold weather ;) Battery last just 15 minutes after about 10 recharges, I probably need to buy a new one.

Impression:Easy to use,bad battery,Great Light;

0 0 0

• posted by8825280 on 07/04/2015

bought 3 one was broken it cost me more money to return than to buy new

Impression:Bad service;

0 1 0

• posted byMonicamsanchez on 06/18/2015

Está bien, el foco funciona muy bien, el precio es correcto y la calidad también

Impression:Easy to use,Great value for money;

0 1 0

• posted bysonyazul on 06/07/2015

perfecto y recomendado

Impression:brillant,Fàcil d'usar,Gran relació qualitat-preu;

0 0 0

• posted byrndlqwqgl7lm4 on 04/30/2015

Super bright and simple to use with mounts supplied. Came in a box stating 1200 lumens but is defiantly 3200 lumen. great price, highly recomended

Impression:Bright,Easy to use,Great value for money;

0 0 1

• posted bydanijb25 on 01/24/2015

Alumbra muchísimo, es genial. Parece un foco camión yo lo llamo así y para las rutas nocturnas es genial

Impression:Fácil de usar,Gran relación calidad-precio;

0 0 0

• posted byGekkegerrit1312 on 12/05/2014

Overal very satisfied with this purchase. I've used the light while mountainbiking and had a clear view of the path ahead. A comparable light would cost you around 150 dollars. The light is mountable on your head by a headband or on steer with the rubbers that came in the box. The battery is 2 it... Read more

Impression:Bright,Easy to use,Great value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byJimiv on 01/02/2016

Pros; Easy to use, super bright flashing light really gets you noticed on the road. Low beam is excellent and high beam is fantastic for trail riding. I ride all year round and so far the battery pack has worked well. During my commute, I only use it 20-30min at a time so can't say how long the I... Read more

Impression:Good quality Super bright!!;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere