DX » Community » Reviews » 3200lm 3-Mode White Bicycle Headlamp w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black Grey (6 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Bright Easy to use Great value for money Good quality Super bright!! Not that bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGekkegerrit1312 on 12/05/2014

Overal very satisfied with this purchase. I've used the light while mountainbiking and had a clear view of the path ahead. A comparable light would cost you around 150 dollars. The light is mountable on your head by a headband or on steer with the rubbers that came in the box. The battery is fully discharged ... Read more

Impression:Bright,Easy to use,Great value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byJimiv on 12/05/2014

Pros; Easy to use, super bright flashing light really gets you noticed on the road. Low beam is excellent and high beam is fantastic for trail riding. I ride all year round and so far the battery pack has worked well. During my commute, I only use it 20-30min at a time so can't say how long the battery ... Read more

Impression:Good quality Super bright!!;

0 0 0

• posted byaoteroa on 11/29/2014

Nicely made light with good 6cell battery. Good beam pattern. Very blue colour beam. Total light output was similar to my ultra fire twin led unit. So for the extra bulk and significant weight was disappointed. Have not tested run time. Read more

Impression:Not that bright;

0 0 0

• posted by8809506 on 11/21/2014

+ Very bright good affordable light ! + Well build + Good price- quality gadget Bought an extra battery here 8x18650) works good - There are brighter lights, but this one is more then bright enough ! Very Happy with this light ! Read more

Impression:Good working light bright enough ! ;

0 0 0

• posted byhunhun34 on 07/08/2014

I bought the Cree-XM-L T6 3200lm 3-mode White Bicycle Headlamp to use on my son's Wheelchair . Very good light.Very powerful even at half power.Quality assembly, metal housing. easy to attach and detach the unit would be nice.However I have some adjusments for montage and is not easy but it is possible.... Read more

on the wheellchair on wheellchair on wheellchair 2 flashlight on wheellchair flashlight on wheellchair 2 flashlight on wheellchair3

0 0 3

• posted byYuvi100 on 07/07/2014

The build quality of the light is very good, slightly bigger than expected but I really like it either way. Battery connection to light is very good quality. battery pack pouch is perfect with a convenient cable length. The charger indicatetes when the battery is dead, charging and full. I am very happy ... Read more

3 0 1

• posted byJjavlar on 05/14/2014

Very powerful even at half power. Powerful battery. Quality assembly, metal housing. Slipshod mount by elastic bands, will soon have to split hairs with it. Unknown battery, but I do not want to disassemble it. the biggest drawback is the lack of thought battery and lamp attachment. ?an blind oncoming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolgalex on 04/29/2014

Every part of this is done properly. From o-ring to switcher. I've never seen more light in a headlamp than in this one! It gives so much light that people in the streets often took me for a motorcyclist. The spot of the light is very broad so that I can see everything on the road. The life of the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchmorglebot on 04/16/2014

I bought the Cree-XM-L T6 3200lm 3-mode White Bicycle Headlamp with the intention of not only cycling at night and not relying completely on street lamps as well as being more visible to cars on the road. The unit succeeded in all these areas and surpassed my expectations immensely. I use the light on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelad1023 on 02/11/2014

Metal housing, water resistance, durable and high quality product. Includes all the stuff you also need - rubber bands for bicycle handle mount, battery pack and a nice black pouch for the batteries that connects to the bike frame. When on full power - it's very bright and powerful, same on blink mode,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections