DX » Community » Reviews » Traditional Oriental Art Wooden Chopsticks with Pouches (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 16 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyuhanness on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I fell in love with them when I opened the package. These chopsticks are sooooo pretty.. I love the colors and decor on them. My family and I have really enjoyed having these chopsticks to use.I absolutely love eating with them Cons:Shipping really slow. But it's totall... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyborgni on 04/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are one of the most beautiful looking chopsticks i have seen. The prints might be machine made but still they look very beautiful. I really dont feel like using them now. Might buy another ordinary pair just for eating. Cons:The wood is little week looking migth not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydokioka on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I LOVEEE THIS WOODEN CHOPSTICKS!!!! VERY VERY useful super functional easy functional excelent cover very good gift for someone who loves oriental food or eating sushi Cons:i dont have i love it OtherThoughts:the chopsticks have beautiful details beautiful drawings very... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhamanoras on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really Nice Silk quality Really nice color Very nice easy to use Perfect Shape is really nice i cant find cheaper than dx for this sticks Cons:Bamboo quailty Low if you buy 5 piece its A LITTLE EXPENSIVE OtherThoughts:before the 4-5 use you must put dustbin DX Cheapest... Read more

Nice sticks Nice sticks Nice sticks
    0 0
  • posted bytbreuel on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are very beuatiful and the quality is great for the price. The drawings show nice patterns, wich go great with the corresponding chopsticks. Great idea for a Japanese/Chinese Restaurant to add a bit more of flare to service! Cons:Almost none actually. Maybe some mi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonatnight on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is very low – unmatched anywhere else. The pouches look very nice, even decorative quality. The quantity of the provided chopsticks is definitely a pro if you want to host with some friends Unlike other chopsticks, this pack is wooden and not plastic which gives a m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskocko76 on 11/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really beautiful! They really lift up the atmosphere a notch. All pairs differently painted in different little pockets. Cons:A chopstick or two are slightly bent, making it harder to eat with. It is no problem as I find bent chopstick pretty much were ever I... Read more

Traditional Wooden Chopsticks Traditional Oriental Art Wooden Chopsticks
    0 0
  • posted byAri69 on 06/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Excellent price-quality ratio. + Surprising good quality sticks (wood and final painting) and lovely material of the pouches in bright colours. + Dont really seem cheap chopsticks + They are light and easy to use, extremely important point for occidental users like me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMustafa36 on 02/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ All arrived as described in great condition. + Great for both display and usage. + Both chopsticks and pouches feels good and does not look cheap at all. + Bought a single pair of chopsticks in a local store with similar quality/maybe less than these, and with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrielga on 11/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Quality is way better to what I was expecting - Drawings and pouches are awesome - Way better quality to what you can actually find in local chinesse stores Cons:- Guess the only con is that one of the stick is painted a bit darker than the rest of them but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections