DX » Community » Reviews » Traditional Oriental Art Wooden Chopsticks with Pouches (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyuhanness on 05/13/2014

I fell in love with them when I opened the package. These chopsticks are sooooo pretty.. I love the colors and decor on them. My family and I have really enjoyed having these chopsticks to use.I absolutely love eating with them Shipping really slow. But it's totally normal for free shipping option. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyborgni on 04/27/2014

These are one of the most beautiful looking chopsticks i have seen. The prints might be machine made but still they look very beautiful. I really dont feel like using them now. Might buy another ordinary pair just for eating. The wood is little week looking migth not handle regular use. Iam not sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBestwarrior on 11/25/2013

These chopsticks are looking good. The wood is well finished so we won't get shrapnel is our cheeks. The art is printed on them, contrarily of most others that would only be sticker that fall of when washing. The designs are interesting. I ordered two bundles and DX was able to send me 2 of each kind.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydokioka on 01/28/2013

I LOVEEE THIS WOODEN CHOPSTICKS!!!! VERY VERY useful super functional easy functional excelent cover very good gift for someone who loves oriental food or eating sushi i dont have i love it the chopsticks have beautiful details beautiful drawings very good gift for someone who loves oriental food or ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhamanoras on 01/19/2013

Really Nice Silk quality Really nice color Very nice easy to use Perfect Shape is really nice i cant find cheaper than dx for this sticks Bamboo quailty Low if you buy 5 piece its A LITTLE EXPENSIVE before the 4-5 use you must put dustbin DX Cheapest seller all around the world for this sticks I WANT ... Read more

Nice sticks Nice sticks Nice sticks

0 0 0

• posted bytbreuel on 11/26/2012

They are very beuatiful and the quality is great for the price. The drawings show nice patterns, wich go great with the corresponding chopsticks. Great idea for a Japanese/Chinese Restaurant to add a bit more of flare to service! Almost none actually. Maybe some minor nitting issues on some of the pouches,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleonatnight on 11/24/2012

Price is very low – unmatched anywhere else. The pouches look very nice, even decorative quality. The quantity of the provided chopsticks is definitely a pro if you want to host with some friends Unlike other chopsticks, this pack is wooden and not plastic which gives a more professional look. The tip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskocko76 on 11/09/2012

Really beautiful! They really lift up the atmosphere a notch. All pairs differently painted in different little pockets. A chopstick or two are slightly bent, making it harder to eat with. It is no problem as I find bent chopstick pretty much were ever I look. The chopstick pockets are not of high quality ... Read more

Traditional Oriental Art Wooden Chopsticks Traditional Wooden Chopsticks

0 0 0

• posted byAri69 on 06/27/2012

+ Excellent price-quality ratio. + Surprising good quality sticks (wood and final painting) and lovely material of the pouches in bright colours. + Dont really seem cheap chopsticks + They are light and easy to use, extremely important point for occidental users like me ;o). + Original designs with nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMustafa36 on 02/05/2012

+ All arrived as described in great condition. + Great for both display and usage. + Both chopsticks and pouches feels good and does not look cheap at all. + Bought a single pair of chopsticks in a local store with similar quality/maybe less than these, and without the pouches, for a slightly higher ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections