DX » Community » Reviews » Traditional Oriental Art Wooden Chopsticks with Pouches (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycryinglestat on 05/16/2013

Nice design, lightweight, individual package for each pair (it looks so cute, different colours of tiny silken or brocade bags and little roses), doesnt slip off fingers (some chopsticks do). Picture priths doesn't seems to wear-off in time, colours of them are clean, it could be a nice gift to people who like asian kitchen, f.e. m'self, or to friends,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykatblack on 05/09/2013

This is a really nice item...I really love collecting stuff like that and I am in love with these chopsticks. I have put it up with all of my other stuff that I collected and people love the way they look. Flowers on them are really pretty and for that price getting 5 pack is awesome. I am not sure if I would eat with those. I dont know what kind of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhansolav on 10/18/2012

Great chopsticks, they come in individual pouches. When i order chinese og japanes food to my house i get this badboys out. They look the part, and the feel is of course more exclusive then regular once that comes with the food They are more slippery then the original once that comes with take away food, but it does not matter Great chopsticks, and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfabriciobraga on 11/21/2011

Very beautiful, delicated, and nicelly painted. It cames with a nice package, that makes it a good gift. The paint quality is not so good. Sometimes when you hold it, you will see some dirty on your finger. After wash it just 2 or 3 times you will also see that beautiful paint disapear. I was hoping an item with a little better quality, but if you think ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byumbertogatti on 09/23/2010

The wooden chopsticks feel solid. Pouches are well woven and there aer some pretty colors. My daughters liked them so much and fight with each other to choose the one to use. They could be less expensive. The paintings on the wooden chopsticks seems a little sloppy :-) You can't machine wash the pouches as they seems to easy to damage :-) They could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 10/14/2009

- Very very beautiful - Great for gifts - Great for that "oriental dinner" at home - Good also for decorative purposes - Good finishing. Looks like hand-made products - None really. Except, of course, that silly 500 char limit on the user reviews. - Well, I haven't used them yet. They look soooooo nice that I'm afraid to ruin them on food.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections