DX » Community » Reviews » Microcontroller Development Type-C Experiment Kit for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
Very good cool Muy bien Very interesting muy completo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlosys on 02/04/2015

Un kit muy completo ideal para aprendizaje. Dispone de los elementos básicos para empezar a programar y probar circuitos varios. Faltaría un mini tutorial de primeros pasos para usuarios novatos 100%, pero el contenido es de buena calidad. Totalmente recomendable.

Impression:Very good,Muy bien, muy completo;

0 0 0

• posted by8870906 on 02/03/2015

Muito bom o Kit, pena que não é tão completo... Mas para iniciantes é o ideal em relação a custo beneficio...

Impression:Very interesting;

0 0 0

• posted by8991813 on 01/26/2015

Very good kit to start learning Arduino. You'll get everything to start experiments with this kit.

Impression:The Arduino door.;

0 0 0

• posted byrhp2001 on 01/24/2015

It's good and worth for the price.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byGraXXoR on 01/22/2015

I have just started Arduino development and needed something to get me started. This seemed like the perfect balance of cost against performance/parts. Pros: Nothing missing to get you started. Cons: Would have liked a few more sensors... Flame detectors are not that useful. Remote control was on... Read more

Impression:It get's your foot in the Arduino door;

0 0 0

• posted by8888613 on 01/09/2015

Лень пытать перевочик, поэтому напишу по-русски: набор стоит своих денег. Шикарный комплект для начинающих "ардуинщиков". Реально лично мне не хватило лишь Ethernet-модуля в наборе для того, чтобы упасть в обморок от счастья и пролежать в нем пол дня. Вообщем если решили заняться Arduino, то это... Read more

Impression:cool,Very good,Классный набор. Не хватает только Ethernet модуля;

0 0 0

• posted bymattdealcruz on 12/05/2014

Very good kit to start learning Arduino. Works like the original one at a cheaper price. Get this so you don't have to worry about gathering components needed in prototyping.

0 0 0

• posted bypassjoss on 12/04/2014

You'll get everything to start experiments with this kit. The case protects everything, so you're sure to find each part working fine. The Funduino Mega R3 is a good device and easy to use. One thing to know: you'll have to search the internet and communities to find accurate drivers for some (no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8533949 on 11/24/2014

I was looking for some product that help me with my project. This product is good as arduino and you can use all the shields that you want

0 0 0

• posted bymarevi97 on 11/21/2014

Pros: Se trata de un kit perfecto para iniciarse en el mundo de las placas programables arduino. El kit dispone de un buen numero de sensores y actuadores que junto con la gran cantidad de bibliografia gratuita que podemos encontrar en internet, nos permite desarrollar gran cantidad de pruebas y... Read more

Estupendo Kit

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections