DX » Community » Reviews » Microcontroller Development Type-B Experiment Kit for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
BUONO
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuccio on 09/25/2014

Ottimo per qualita' prezzo, la confezione e ben fatta, il materiale ben sistemato,non ho ancora usato i vari accessori, perche' e appena arrivato il pacco, ma a vista sembra buon prodotto. Read more

Impression:BUONO;

0 0 0

• posted byowangen on 01/02/2014

This is a good starter kit that has all the basic things you need to start learning Arduino. Really practical with a box to have all the stuff in. - No cons as I can think of. - A manual would be handy. - The servo included is not the best quality (based on same server from another kit). Buy this (or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycverhoef on 11/18/2013

Nice and very complete learning kit. This kit will definitely give you a good way to learn the Arduino Uno and the use of the inputs and output's to the real world. The shipment was fast and well packaged. The down-loadable manual isn't complete. If you need some guidance how to use all the items in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypendraidos on 11/08/2013

Exactly the same functions as original Arduino UNO. It has a lot of usefull items to start the adventure of the arduino wold. Perfect for beginers and/or teaching electronics. It cames in a very nice box to keep all the stuff together and in order. It took more than 40 days to arrive (China-Spain) take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjagelkam on 10/25/2013

Everything what is listed in Packing List, I found in the shipped box. The Funduino board is fully functional. Also items I have already tested work properly. Quality is good for this price. Until now only one, 1602 LCD display cannot be connected without soldering. Display has no pins, so breadboard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielTEX on 08/26/2013

As good as the original Arduino. Much cheaper than any similar kit in Brazil. For that price I could barelly buy the Arduino Board. Came in a nice box. None I can tell. Everything works like a charm. I've just tried the basics, but all examples on Arduino IDE worked like expected. Great kit for students ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjosedenoyer on 08/21/2013

Got it delivered to France in 10 days! All parts look good to me. The Uno board is fully fonctionnal. Many parts in this cheap kit. Nice box to hold all parts. Color Leds are transparent, so dificult to differenciate them from each other (blue, red, yellow). Resistances don't have internationnal color ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bySatanello on 06/24/2013

Every item I found in the shipped box was exactly as shown in the pictures and as included in the list. I tested the Funduino board and every item, they all work properly. The quality/price ratio is good. I found that some pins on some items were bent (relay module, seven-segment display (1 digit), PS2... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections