DX » Community » Reviews » Fiio PS1110 Walkbox Portable Stereo Speaker - 3.5mm Jack (USB/AC/2*AAA Powered)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKilili on 04/17/2010

Didn't seem all that great until I found the volume control[!] This unit is absolutely beautiful, and looks like something Apple Computer would have put together [but not sell for $15]. Great sound for its small size. I'm quite pleased with what I got for this price. As others have mentioned, the volume ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybRoMoSnR on 04/10/2010

-good quality sound(nitid at high volume)and incredible powerful sound.hear to believe. -very good design and colors,full chromed front. -can use with usb charger if you don't desire consuming of your batteries. -the buzz what are speaking users,doesn't exist in mine speakers. -when you turn on, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMyrdhin on 03/31/2010

This guy is incredible, havent heard better speakers (this small and solid) ever sound this good. Usually when im in the park I can enjoy the music if I stay within a perimeter of 1 meter and the wind is blowing my way. In this case if ur within a meter u'll be turning down the volume to 70% -The volume ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslntdth93 on 08/29/2009

-Well the price is awesome -Great portability (fits inside pockets) -Decently loud -Great Battery life -Can be powered by usb (useless usually although) -Speaker volume resets after switched off -Finishing is very delicate -Cheap-ish sound quality -Some static distortion Could have an upgraded version ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlols on 06/05/2009

Well I should start telling what most of you want to know: This speaker is VERY loud! It can go to high volumes and does not mess as the point you don't understand the music or fell like you are listening to annoying buzzers instead of rock. The battery lasts a long time. There is cons! The speaker when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlols on 05/25/2009

It's simple.Its a great speaker, and that's why you are here for. Sound quality is the loudest I've seen for speakers here on DX. Its like twice louder than the barrel-style one if you need to match. It could be cheaper, and if your mp3 player is to loud it will come with a distortion. You can't actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byofir7272 on 05/11/2009

This is one of the best speakers i ever used(and i used many). it has very good sound quality for such a small speaker. it way stronger then a phone speaker. the build quality of the speaker is better then i expected for and it design very well. the volume resets itself when turning off the speaker. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraavi on 03/17/2009

- Great sound! - Very stylish, has a bit Ipod style. wich fits very nice with my Ipod Video - Same Size (almost) as my ipod video. - fits in my pocket. - pouch for protection, for sand or other dirt. where i can put in my ipod and the speaker. so it's big enough. -price is very low! -metal top makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bys002cjs on 03/04/2009

I'm mixed on this little speaker. First, it has an amazing volume capability in such a tiny package. To be able to carry something this loud, with decent sound quality, in your pocket is a huge advantage. It offers a great variety of powering options...the USB power is flexible for any USB output you'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoGGa on 02/18/2009

- Small (just a lil longer than my Ipod Classic) - Good looking and Good Build. - Good Sound Quality and Volume Output for the size. - Comes with Cable and Pouch. - I expect the Metal Part to Scratch easily (hence the pouch) - Volume resets to like 30% anytime you set them off. The Volume Reset is kind ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections