DX » Community » Reviews » Chunghop RM-L988E Microsoft Xbox-Compatible 1.6" LCD 10-Device Universal Remote Controller (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 14 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLordShade on 12/04/2013

Easy to use, cheap remote control. You can learn codes of all your's remote controls in home and use one instead them. quality of plastic and hard to press buttons volume+- and ch-up ch-down (not really, but want it to be more softer) Russian language of instruction is terrible, but there is nothing hard to understand how to use it. Learn codes is easily,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRadirad on 09/08/2013

Elementary to adjust the remote. Verry usefull. Low price. Missing some useful buttons like Guido and Info. The remoute couldnt work with my National Airconditioner (couldn't even lern from the original remote). Otherwise everiting have been learned. I don't kno? if it lose it's memory wen the batteries fel down. If it does it would be a great disadvantage.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsmarMarcos on 09/02/2013

Great universal control. It comes packaged very well and has a great quality. Perfect for controlling your dispositos IR in your home. It worked with my XBOX, air conditioning, dvd, blu ray and TV. If one of your devices is not in the default list control, it can learn from the remote control of your device. It is also very light and easy to use. Batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrkoscky on 06/26/2013

- case quality; - weight and size; - the display helps a lot; - quantity of keys is ok (could be a little more); - tactile feeling of the keys is ok; - learn capacity is great; - keymov capacity is awesome; - manual code search is great; - I could replace ALL my remotes with just this one! AWESOME! - I could even construct from scratch 2 remotes that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasdasign on 06/12/2013

Well built. Large amount of codes for known device brands. Easy to use learn function. I used code programming to program my TV (LG) and my A/C (Haier). Used the learn function for programming HDTV Box, Android Media Player, Home Theater. I even programmed the HDMI switch remote that I use! None that I can think of! Value for money!Costs 8-9 times less ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypabloriportella on 05/31/2013

Easy of use and usefulness. The user manual is easy to read and understand. Portable design, easy to operate and durable to use. A little big size. Not consumes a lot of battery. Very good product. Useful and good product. Very easy to use and intuitive program. Modern design. Compatible with almost any device that is operated with remote control. Replace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelperazzo on 03/27/2013

Cheap, easy to setup, many type of devices supported, led visor, main functions available. Learn function, so you can setup any device and not only the coded devices. I am using the control to manage around 6 different devices. i have no cons yet. It is a wonderful remote control. Good quality Good visual Soft touch Good price In my country i did not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDuRaynor on 01/24/2013

- Good build quality. - Easy to use. - Comes with detailed user manual in several languages. - Keeps controllers programming when changing batteries. - Macro auto-sending: it seems the controller eventually sends by itself the macro sequence if you leave it pointed to your equipment (for 2 times, I saw in next morning that all the devices were powered ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrood on 01/18/2013

I have already put a review here. But now a would like to share my more than a year usage experience. The remote still works like a brand new one. It much more convenient than a bunch of remotes for all the appliances i have. It consumes not that much of batteries. The macro feature is very useful handy when I switch on/off a few devices at the time ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAlright on 08/08/2012

- Good gadget with compatibility with too many diveces. (even with my fan) - Very fine built material, a good plastic with great bottons - 3 AAA run a long time (something about 30 *thirty days) - Has a nice clock (in a screen) - Not enough bottons (A device with a great potencial and no bottons to use it) - Too big (bottons are big too, the bottons ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections