DX » Community » Reviews » Chunghop Microsoft Xbox-Compatible 1.6" LCD 10-Device Universal Remote Controller (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Muito bom! it can realy be called universal Looks nicer than most original remote controls. Muy buen control remoto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasterofgeek on 09/05/2015

pros: this remote has a impressive amount of pre program code to it making it usable right out of the box and for those device like remote for computer and other special device it will work once you teach the remote and that is very simple to do as well has a wide angle as well so you dont need I... Read more

Impression:it can realy be called universal;

0 1 0

• posted byRaiden13 on 07/16/2015

Pros: The remote control works just as it is advertised. I bought this remote control primary for its learning function to replace my dated about to fail A/C remote control and it works without any problem. The manual is simple and easy to follow. Best part is the remote control retain what it be... Read more

Impression:Looks nicer than most original remote controls.;

0 1 0

• posted bythiagomn on 12/29/2014

Substituiu perfeitamente o controle da minha TV LCD da Samsung (usando os próprios códigos que vem no manual). Para funcionar no decoder da NET HD tive que usar a função LEARN e ensinar todos os botões ao controle universal e funcionou perfeitamente. Meu principal objetivo comprando esse controle... Read more

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 1 0

• posted bysirgious on 08/29/2014

Pros: Robusto, de buena calidad, buena visibilidad en pantalla. Con sonido que ayuda al momento de configurarlo y con muchas posibilidades de programación. Si el uso de los códigos no da resultado, es posible realizar una búsqueda manual o se puede activar una búsqueda automática que barre todos... Read more

Impression:Muy buen control remoto;

0 1 0

• posted byLordShade on 12/04/2013

Easy to use, cheap remote control. You can learn codes of all your's remote controls in home and use one instead them. quality of plastic and hard to press buttons volume+- and ch-up ch-down (not really, but want it to be more softer) Russian language of instruction is terrible, but there is hard... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byRadirad on 09/08/2013

Elementary to adjust the remote. Verry usefull. Low price. Missing some useful buttons like Guido and Info. The remoute couldnt work with my National Airconditioner (couldn't even lern from the original remote). Otherwise everiting have been learned. I don't kno? if it lose it's memory wen the If... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIsmarMarcos on 09/02/2013

Great universal control. It comes packaged very well and has a great quality. Perfect for controlling your dispositos IR in your home. It worked with my XBOX, air conditioning, dvd, blu ray and TV. If one of your devices is not in the default list control, it can learn from the remote control of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrkoscky on 06/26/2013

- case quality; - weight and size; - the display helps a lot; - quantity of keys is ok (could be a little more); - tactile feeling of the keys is ok; - learn capacity is great; - keymov capacity is awesome; - manual code search is great; - I could replace ALL my remotes with just this one! I even... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasdasign on 06/12/2013

Well built. Large amount of codes for known device brands. Easy to use learn function. I used code programming to program my TV (LG) and my A/C (Haier). Used the learn function for programming HDTV Box, Android Media Player, Home Theater. I even programmed the HDMI switch remote that I use! None... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypabloriportella on 05/31/2013

Easy of use and usefulness. The user manual is easy to read and understand. Portable design, easy to operate and durable to use. A little big size. Not consumes a lot of battery. Very good product. Useful and good product. Very easy to use and intuitive program. Modern design. Compatible with any... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere