DX » Community » Reviews » WTS-122 Opening Repair Tools Set for IPHONE 5 - Black + Green + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Satisfeito Flimsy very good tools
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1227075 on 06/10/2016

The prying tool broke at the tip as it is very thin. However, this may have been my fault in applying too much pressure to the tip of the tool.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTRaTSeRiF on 10/26/2015

The spudger and the prying tool are made of flimsy plastic. The prying tool crapped out and the spudging tool barely survived a single Nexus 5 battery replacement. The prying tool broke and the spudger's edge is severely chewed up. Can get some use out of it, but I'd invest in a good set.

Impression:Flimsy;

0 0 0

• posted byAdriVsl21 on 05/07/2015

Pros: Very cheap and excellent product. I recomend it. All the tools are very strongs, are perfectly for iphones. Cons: Nothing Other: Nothing

Impression:very good tools;

0 0 0

• posted byLoboDaNoite on 01/17/2015

Otimas ferramentas, ja foram bastante uso logo depois que comprei, não tive problemas, usei em mac, iphone e ipad. Recomendo.

Impression:Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byuec11 on 07/15/2014

A complete set for the job . The quality is actually quite good ! price is great for what you get . It took a month to get here . I wasn't sure what I was getting because of the price . I knew it takes some time to get here . To be safe , I ordered an extra pentalobe screwdriver and extra iphone... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere