Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykitteh on 03/18/2014

- Great price. - Great quality. - Easy to clean/sterilize. - One end is very sharp, and may cause damage to your nails/cuticles if you don't know what you're doing. The item has two edges - a flat one and a knife-like one. The knife end has quite a sharp edge which I found out the hard way - absentmindedly nicked my cuticle. I would definitely say this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLVCSIGirl on 09/12/2013

Appears to be professionally made. Strong. Stainless Steel. Much better then others of this I have bought in the past at other stores. Have not encountered any. This would be a great gift idea. Pair it with nail polishes, emery boards, nail clippers and any other things you need to give yourself a manicure at home. Gonna have to pick up a few more to ... Read more

Nice tool
    0 0
  • posted byLLCoolJack on 07/02/2013

The shape at both ends, the length and the holder surface is so professionally manufactured that it is just simple and easy to use even if you do this for the first time. It really does what it is made for and the material seems like ever lasting. And the price is so right, it is like a present... None It might be a good idea to have a small slip of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonicaben on 03/08/2013

Far less than buying one at the drug store Nothing other than how long it takes to get to you (which is normal for everything here) I was looking at cuticle care sets at my local drug store. It wasn't an immediate need, so when I saw that they were charging $12 for this product and a cuticle trimmer (also can be bought here http://dx.com/p/stainless-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWladosh on 01/20/2013

This Stainless Steel Skin Cuticle Removal Tool is made of quality and durable material... It is very useful and easy to use.. Due to its texture , it does not slip through your fingers... Nothing at all... I can not say anything in cons... Buying this product was my testing of DealExtreme. At first i was little suspicious , so i have ordered this low ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuteshilin on 07/30/2012

- Good quality - Usefull tool - I have this over an year and it still didn't rusted - Very Cheap BR: - Boa qualidade - Muito útil - Eu o tenho há mais de um ano e ainda não enferrujou - Muito barato - No cons BR: - Nada contra - Much cheaper than in my country - Package is ugly, but with this price who cares BR: - Muito mais barato que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuittone on 01/10/2011

Well, what I saw is what I’ve got, a useful tool, with no apparent defects whatsoever. It hasn’t rusted or anything, so it must be stainless steel indeed. None that I can think of. Its packaging wasn’t fancy, just a tiny plastic bag. But why wouldn’t that be perfectly enough anyway? Quite challenging to reach the required length in describing such a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections