Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLLCoolJack on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The shape at both ends, the length and the holder surface is so professionally manufactured that it is just simple and easy to use even if you do this for the first time. It really does what it is made for and the material seems like ever lasting. And the pric... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonicaben on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Far less than buying one at the drug store Cons:Nothing other than how long it takes to get to you (which is normal for everything here) OtherThoughts:I was looking at cuticle care sets at my local drug store. It wasn't an immediate need, so when I saw that they were char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWladosh on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Stainless Steel Skin Cuticle Removal Tool is made of quality and durable material... It is very useful and easy to use.. Due to its texture , it does not slip through your fingers... Cons:Nothing at all... I can not say anything in cons... OtherThoughts:Buying this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuteshilin on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good quality - Usefull tool - I have this over an year and it still didn't rusted - Very Cheap BR: - Boa qualidade - Muito útil - Eu o tenho há mais de um ano e ainda não enferrujou - Muito barato Cons:- No cons BR: - Nada contra OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuittone on 01/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, what I saw is what I’ve got, a useful tool, with no apparent defects whatsoever. It hasn’t rusted or anything, so it must be stainless steel indeed. Cons:None that I can think of. Its packaging wasn’t fancy, just a tiny plastic bag. But why wouldn’t that be perfec... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections