DX » Community » Reviews » 2.8" LCD Indoor/Outdoor Digital Humidity/Hygrometer + Thermometer (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydecano on 03/15/2013

Pantalla grande, facil de ver,cambia la lectura de la temperatura que registra el modulo "interior" y la que registra la sonda "exterior, de forma automatica, parece bastante preciso, la lectura de humedad la dá el modulo,no la sonda. S iespera un producto de precisión no es ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmatrix on 10/30/2012

This device is quite complete, thermometer, humidity gauge with digital clock and calendar with extension cord to measure the temperature outside and inside. Compact and lightweight, can be used to measure temperatures chipset and other devices. Since I bought have nothing against. But it might as well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreihrabun on 10/29/2012

Good quality, however it's something that you're not going to touch a lot, it's just something to see. Works fine for more than 10 months with stock batteries. Temp was from -30 to +30 celsius - no problems. Works fine for measuring indoor and outdoor temperatures and humidity. Also displays hour, day ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapofisnow on 10/02/2012

- Big screen and big number makes easy to read. - Very long life of the batteries - Time, date, temperature (max, min and actual) and higrometer. - Good construction for a chinese product. It feel of my windows several times and still works perfect. It not very easy to learn how it works. I quitted on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymgirardi on 09/04/2012

Good quality, works fine for measuring indoor and outdoor temperatures and humidity. Also displays hour, day and month. The case is strong, and the cord long enough. The display is very large, and one can read the data easily. Day day of week do not work. I had to set another year for it to display the ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byMpazzz on 08/17/2012

The normal device for your money. Shows the temperature indoors and outdoors, the date, time, humidity. Humidity shows a relatively accurate. The temperature, too. Easy, cheap, Work well. Hard to understand hou to set up time and date. Very poor quality. When I got the device - it did not work. It turned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNewgel on 06/06/2012

Really good digital thermometer for the price. I have it over my desk standing by ts own "feet" and the external sensor cables goes out through the window. Both internal and external measurements are very accurate. I like the min/max storage function. It also came with an AAA cheap looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybosi75 on 05/09/2012

I'd say it is a good purchase for a useful thermometter at a relatively low price. it displays the inside temperature - humidity and the outside temperature. It saves and displays the minimum and the maximum values. A plus for this purchase is that the package includes batteries.I like that there is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysilkway on 03/28/2012

There are some functions about that not mentioned in description or it may be result of this model modifications by manufacturer. Clock with alarm and calendar are included; Hour alarm, something electronic cuckoo - it beeps every hour. No hole for hanging, only pin for standing on table; Not obvoius ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeogeospm on 12/07/2011

very good purchase and very useful. it counts the inside temperature - humidity and the outside temperature. it holds the minimum and the maximum values. Includes battery. i like that there is cable with sensor for the out site temperature. The display could have been larger and it could have shown the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections