DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Precision Digital Scale 5g Calibration Weight (5-gram)
  • 5 star 22 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by cloberga on 04/22/2014

Pros: Nice and very good Professional Precision Calibration Weight. Not necessary previous learning of how to use. You will need knoledge to operate porpely you digital scale and how to check the precision of the scale. Cons: The wheight is not supplied with special cloth to clean and an special package to keep them properly in storage. Calibra... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Jozzie on 11/13/2013

Pros: Exactly 5 grams, not much more to say. You can use it Cons: Non i can think of. It does as is expected. OtherThoughts: Maby it is a bit small, easy to misplace. But what do you expect, its a small weight. If you loose it, it is probably your own fault ;) I've owned and used it for a couple of months and it still looks as new, so the quali... Read more

2 0
  • posted by MindTreat on 06/14/2013

Pros: Almost 100%, more than good enough to use it as a hobby scale calibration. Cons: Not 100% accurate, so it's not for professional use, i would not use this in f.ex. a shop or food store that deals with official customers. OtherThoughts: It's a good estimate, will cover most private use like in the kitchen, or painting, checking weights on... Read more

3 0
  • posted by gostskull on 06/14/2013

Pros: this i tem is great! Great for calibrating. its a perfect 5 grams. also great for taring, quality is fine. Some sharp edges. very cheap. very hard to find to find by its self as its usually sold with scales. must have for DIY experts. Cons: wish it came in other sizes and weights, or even a set., it could also be cheaper. doesnt come with... Read more

weight scale welghjt

2 0
  • posted by pjaii on 06/01/2013

Pros: Does the job that is required For those who need to tare mini scales Cons: No complaints here it's a weight Not hard to do its job lol OtherThoughts: No Complaints. It works well Bottomline: Does the job It's a 5g weight Solid material came in good condition Would recommend it i guess If you're looking for a good weight Involvement:Expert... Read more

2 0
  • posted by nrh2005 on 04/10/2013

Pros: It's the perfect combination for any of the digital scales dx.com is selling here. I bought one of those scales and bought several of these weights to calibrate my scale. Cons: None, it came with an amazing precison on the weight of each unit I bought. OtherThoughts: It's very expensive in my country, Brazil, to buy one of this weight or... Read more

2 0
  • posted by nrh2005 on 04/06/2013

Pros: - it's accurate in your weight; - it's much more cheap than similar weights in specialized stores; - it have a nice design. Cons: none because my units came with the expected weight. OtherThoughts: I bought a highly accurate scale from dx.com and I wanted to test the scale to verify her precision. So, I needed appropriate weights to do th... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Alopex on 02/01/2013

Pros: As far as I can verify, it accurately has a mass of 5 grams. Looks like it's decently made and shaped for easy handling. It's stamped with a clear "5" on the side. The price is cheap. Cons: The finish is not perfect, especially on the bottom surface. OtherThoughts: By appearance, it looks to be of higher quality than the heavier... Read more

3 0
  • posted by byblik3 on 01/24/2013

Pros: Is exactly 5 gram.This calibration weight is extremely inexpensive at only $1.93...you get what you ask for at a reasonable price. Cons: It's everything you'd expect from this type of product. Easy to get lost due to its tiny size. OtherThoughts: Excellent calibration weight at an incredible price.I would recommend it .If you are looking... Read more

2 0
  • posted by ssombra on 01/07/2013

Pros: I bought it to check the accurateness of a digital scale and I have tried it in some others digital scales and the stated weight its correct so it works perfectly. Nice finishing Not too much to add, you get what you ask for at a reasonable price. Cons: No one. It just works and you receive what you asked. OtherThoughts: No package, no fa... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections