DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Precision Digital Scale 5g Calibration Weight (5-gram)
Customer’s impression:
Accurate! No Cons! calibration Amazing Quality for this price! Does what it's intended
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydokkenpaul on 07/03/2015

Very useful when trying to calibrate a small scale. I ordered 3 of them and they all weight exactly the same amout.

Impression:Accurate!;

0 0 0

• posted byRamonSts on 04/22/2015

Unfortunately this is the second item of this kind that I received with low quality finish. It is very useful and accurate, but should be more nice looking

Impression:Accurate!,calibration;

0 0 0

• posted byLuelx on 04/13/2015

Pros: buena calidad, buena precisión. Cons: ninguna. Other thoughts: útil para saber si tu balanza esta calibrada o no.

Util para saber si tu balanza esta calibrada

Impression:Accurate!,No Cons!;

0 0 0

• posted by925063 on 02/14/2015

Small, accurate, easy to calibrate

Impression:Accurate!,No Cons!,calibration;

0 0 0

• posted byBerntern88 on 02/12/2015

Pros: Very good quality for the price. Accurate weight! Cons: I really can´t say there is any Cons. I have sold a lot of these Calibration Weights and I have used these weights to calibrate scales from 20-100g. It is a very good product for the price! It works great for hobby/kitchen scales and a... Read more

Impression:Accurate!,No Cons!,Amazing Quality for this price!;

0 0 0

• posted byTiagoFeits on 02/07/2015

I use it to calibrate a mg scale. It does what it's intended for, and the price is fair. Nothing to complain.

Impression:Does what it's intended;

0 0 0

• posted byklchr96 on 10/08/2014

Great to check the accuracy of our weight scale. Makes it easy to reset to zero and make sure we get precision weight. Price is very good

Impression:Useful Great Tiny;

0 0 0

• posted bycloberga on 04/22/2014

Nice and very good Professional Precision Calibration Weight. Not necessary previous learning of how to use. You will need knoledge to operate porpely you digital scale and how to check the precision of the scale. The wheight is not supplied with special cloth to clean and an special package to I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywveugelers on 01/21/2014

It's cheap and I don't think it can become more precise for a non industral weight. For a home application it is useable. It's not 5,000 but 5,010 so for a mg scale not good enough for precise recalibration. So not suitable for professional use. Because of free shipping not expensive. Checked the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucsus on 12/04/2013

It's perfect. It really has 5 grams and you can use it to calibrate any scale or just lay it around as you see it rolling, cause it's silver and shiny and beautiful. Can't think of any cons, since it's a simple Professional Precision Digital Scale 5g Calibration Weight and, being that, does what... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: