DX » Community » Reviews » BEST 402 Ultra-Sharp Multimeter Test Lead Cable - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMendelt on 07/07/2014

Nice quality probes. They feel solid enough. Nice sharp tips for probing small contacts or scratching through oxidation. The cables are long enough and pretty flexible. Not many. The probe tips stick out from the handles at a slight angle but not large enough to be noticable in use. If you have a cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byekilachkoff on 06/19/2014

Very sharp needles, good for small contacts like those on small ICs and SMD passive elements. Scratches oxidation layer easily so it will make good contact. Flexible cable (though not as flexible as silicon wire would be, still better than most stock probes). Usable length is about 85cm (the probe itself ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabianospinto on 04/03/2014

Excellent quality product, flawless finish and very fair price. The tips are pretty thin and perfect for more delicate weldments. Accompanying protective covers for tips and contacts. Had to cut the plastic tip for the perfect fit on my multimeter. After adjustment worked perfectly with my multimeter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBuzz-01 on 03/08/2014

Great multimeter probes with really sharp tips. Protective boot stays on firmly. They're not silicone leads but really flexible PVC, 105°C 1000V rated. The banana plugs are safety plugs, which means I will have to cut off the safety plastic shield to be able to use the leads with all my multimeters.... Read more

Useful for SMT measurements Set of probes Close-up of one tip

0 0 1

• posted byThommyboj on 12/19/2013

- Cheap - Good quality - Protecting caps - Long leads - Sharp end to measure in tight places, like unique connectors, PCB, small resistors, SMD parts, The isolation on the connector is a little bit longer, but you can get it shorter. Just cut the surplus with a knife to fit your multimeter. Good quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalfafer on 09/17/2013

En Español: Este juego de puntas para el multímetro son de muy buena calidad, su punta es bien fina lo que facilita tomar mediciones de componentes muy pequeños sin recurrir a herramientas especiales para la medición. Poseen un agarre muy bueno lo que hace imposible que se deslize ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmmgualb on 07/11/2013

The tip is really sharp, and it eases a lot when you are measuring on a SMD PCB. It comes with plastic protectors to avoid the tips to break or bend when you are not using (transporting the equipment). Well, the cable might be a little more flexible. I don´t like also that it´s PVC coated, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections