DX » Community » Reviews » IMOS WM8850-mid 7" Screen Android 4.0 Netbook w/ Wi-Fi / RJ45 / Camera / HDMI / SD Card Slot - Red
Customer’s impression:
cool Small Fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElmarPeer on 11/16/2014

This is a very nice Android netbook. The price is amazing, quality suprisingly good and it can be very fun for children or handy for everybody. Read more

Impression:cool,Fun,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byblackstag1 on 06/25/2014

yay it works well and is bright and crisp display does all it says webcam is great for skype,and its pretty fast too,the price is fantastic its better than i thought,the first one i got i gave to my mother as a gift and it surprised me how well it works lots of app room etc great on internet,so i brought ... Read more

3 0 2

• posted byedilson2012 on 10/18/2013

It`s easy for use, and i`m using the netbook to post this, is better than i`ve waited. Just good Good for fast uses, to carry anywhere and anytime if possible. The programs is work better than i`ve waited too, the performace is good. I just like this. The mouse, can be the wrost thing in this netbook,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedinak92 on 09/15/2013

It's really good android device. Android version is 4.1.1 and the device works very fast. The display has bright picture, the keyboard is standart laptop keyboard. You can use this device for everything - watch videos (the quality of the videos is perfect, you can run even 1080p without any problems)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byventrra on 06/08/2013

Works like it says in it's description. It has a very sharp screen. Works really well. The plastic feels a little thin, but not too much. Track-pad is a little odd feeling. The sound from the internal speakers seems a little low. Connecting a USB mouse and some external speaker set (or headphones) fixes ... Read more

3 0 12

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections