- Holds battery for too much time
- Holds up to 4 extra sim of normal size
- Your bluetooth link is not done when you connect the SocBlue: you can connect some more BT gadget
- Easy to use
- Can use to recharge your phone - Your phone`s battery will last less
- You cannot do a manual search on cell towers (I can`t avoid international roaming here on ... Read more
now I can use one phone with 5 SIMs (main SIM + Socblue A860 4 SIMs), Socblue A860 is a external battrey too, So I dont think that I'll use many phones or my external battery after I got this device, signal is awesome here (In Dubai - UAE) sound at HandFree mode sucks with Android 4.3 but its fine with my Android 4.1.2 device, GPRS need root but its ... Read more
-The device works very well, better than expected, stays paired via bluetooth and you can use another bluetooth (like a car kit) at the same time.
-Battery is 50% about 4 days of use (i am using a lot). -Support 4 sim cards and it manages them very well. -It comes with two USB charging ports, and my Galaxy S3 detect them as "AC Charger", performing ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.