DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Ear Piercing Gun with 98 x Silver Plated Ear Pins and Mirror
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynavarre12 on 11/05/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Easy to use. Good price The little earrings it comes with are sharp so that really good. The case is small so it can go with you everywhere Cons:The shipping took a month instead of the 7-10 days. I couldnt figure out how to use the gun at first and I pinched my finger... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenita92 on 10/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Really cheap -Really easy to use -You get a lot of ear-pins + plugs! -You don't have to overpay some stylist to to it :) -You'll never need an ice-cube and a needle to do this again -Takes only one second to pierce Cons:-The body doesn't like the materials or whatever t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrogen on 11/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The gun is really easy to use It's effective, have had no problems this far. It's cheap. Cons:Kind of cheap built (but does the job) OtherThoughts:Bought this to pierce my sisters ears, and it did the job. Used it on a couple of friends now, and it works like a charm. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubenmiddel on 03/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The packaging is compact. 98 ear pins really are a lot! The gun's mechanism is simple, but perfect. It's fun to pierce all of your friends, including yourself! Cons:Mirror should be next to the marker at the pictures. It fell off, just like mine. Mirror is too small to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxacidx on 02/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Got 2 pirecings done my seconds and my right side frist. Friends got there right side Cons:WATCH THE DUDS(the bad earings/not sharp) i tryed with a dud by a accident and it HURT so watch out. Make sure you know how to use the device before trying it on your self. No instru... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections