DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Ear Piercing Gun with 98 x Silver Plated Ear Pins and Mirror
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypablociclon on 10/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good gun piercing despite their reputation these pistols works great, does its job quickly and easily, works smoothly, it is very difficult to break because it has made of iron steel also is very easy to clean it Cons:the box istn´t very hard , the mirror... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynavarre12 on 11/05/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use. Good price The little earrings it comes with are sharp so that really good. The case is small so it can go with you everywhere Cons:The shipping took a month instead of the 7-10 days. I couldnt figure out how to use the gun at first and I pinched my finge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenita92 on 10/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Really cheap -Really easy to use -You get a lot of ear-pins + plugs! -You don't have to overpay some stylist to to it :) -You'll never need an ice-cube and a needle to do this again -Takes only one second to pierce Cons:-The body doesn't like the materials or whatever... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrogen on 11/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The gun is really easy to use It's effective, have had no problems this far. It's cheap. Cons:Kind of cheap built (but does the job) OtherThoughts:Bought this to pierce my sisters ears, and it did the job. Used it on a couple of friends now, and it works like a charm. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubenmiddel on 03/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The packaging is compact. 98 ear pins really are a lot! The gun's mechanism is simple, but perfect. It's fun to pierce all of your friends, including yourself! Cons:Mirror should be next to the marker at the pictures. It fell off, just like mine. Mirror is too small to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxacidx on 02/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Got 2 pirecings done my seconds and my right side frist. Friends got there right side Cons:WATCH THE DUDS(the bad earings/not sharp) i tryed with a dud by a accident and it HURT so watch out. Make sure you know how to use the device before trying it on your self. No instr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections