DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery Electronic Gyro/Gyroscope for R/C Helicopters
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by emnemn on 03/04/2011

Pros: maybe it works but it arrived whithout manual. Dealextreame is not very fast in responding on emails. So to be fair i did not bother to sent a email, it cost me to much energy and i dont want to wait weeks for a answer. had no time to used it. when i want to use it i will go on the internet to find the connection data. Cons: no manual. pa... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Swsa13 on 09/29/2010

Pros: Very very very good gyro, in my hk450 its the same stable as original futaba! and the price is really cool! with no shipping, really better then HK Clone, believe me! Cons: well the build quality is not the best ever but its normal for this price range.. the 2 switches are kind of frustrating for beginners but reading the manual and you u... Read more

1 0
  • posted by amcutem on 01/17/2010

Pros: Gyro Price is Good Gyro works and is safe to use. Ease of Setup, espcially w/ a DX7 Not bad quality Cons: Looks cheap. Sometimes it drifts slowly, but it could also be the heli setup. Hard to believe it actually works. OtherThoughts: I think this gyro is perfect for people w/ a tight budget. I used this gyro on the first helicopter i ever... Read more

1 0
  • posted by kikodavi on 11/18/2009

Pros: Great response, hold tail very well, work with regular and digital servos, no drifting, the price is very good, already bought 2 of it, you can setup limit and delay and change sensibility porcentual in your remote control. Cons: No protection package, no soft tape for fixation, no manual but you can find it on internet. OtherThoughts: Re... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fatsflyer on 10/03/2009

Pros: The best gyro for the best price. Easy to set up(as long as your heli is setup mechanically). Holds rock solid and gives you confidence.Everything needed to set up your heli with a gyro is on this one, it has two switches ,one for use of a digital or analogue servo and one for a servo reverse.It also has two adjustable pots, one for the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by 3900Kv on 04/04/2009

Pros: It's the cheapest price you will find for this gyro. It was very easy to install, inspite of slightly bigger size than Telebee.Setup is easy too. It works like a HH gyro should. I didn't notice any drift though I haven't hovered it hands free yet. Cons: It's a bit bulky. It looks cheap and is built cheap (it is cheap too). It came with an... Read more

0 0
  • posted by flatspin on 03/06/2009

Pros: Low cost, fast delivery. Easy to setup and adjust compared to other low cost Gyros. Unbelievable performance on my heli, which is the notorious King2. The tail is now well behaved at long last! Cons: Could have a smaller size i.e. the outer moulding could be smaller judging my the contents of the casing. Otherwise nothing comes to mind...... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections