DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery Electronic Gyro/Gyroscope for R/C Helicopters
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysLAYer434 on 12/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thing worked great for the price, I wouldn't put it on a large expensive model but I had no problems with it. Very little noticeable drift. Compare it to name brand Gyros it's a great value to get you set up in a hobby that can be very expensive. Cons:Non... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemnemn on 03/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:maybe it works but it arrived whithout manual. Dealextreame is not very fast in responding on emails. So to be fair i did not bother to sent a email, it cost me to much energy and i dont want to wait weeks for a answer. had no time to used it. when i want to u... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySwsa13 on 09/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very very very good gyro, in my hk450 its the same stable as original futaba! and the price is really cool! with no shipping, really better then HK Clone, believe me! Cons:well the build quality is not the best ever but its normal for this price range.. the 2... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamcutem on 01/17/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gyro Price is Good Gyro works and is safe to use. Ease of Setup, espcially w/ a DX7 Not bad quality Cons:Looks cheap. Sometimes it drifts slowly, but it could also be the heli setup. Hard to believe it actually works. OtherThoughts:I think this gyro is perfect for p... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykikodavi on 11/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great response, hold tail very well, work with regular and digital servos, no drifting, the price is very good, already bought 2 of it, you can setup limit and delay and change sensibility porcentual in your remote control. Cons:No protection package, no soft... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfatsflyer on 10/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best gyro for the best price. Easy to set up(as long as your heli is setup mechanically). Holds rock solid and gives you confidence.Everything needed to set up your heli with a gyro is on this one, it has two switches ,one for use of a digital or analogue... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyeoumich on 09/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Once set up properly, this gyro works very well. Better than the generic 50-60 buck telebee type situations, heading doesnt drift much. It's pretty useful even if you aren't planning on putting the gyro on a rc heli and looking for a gyro to hack. It's got an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlashback on 08/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is best price/usefull gyroscope.. I think :) My Trex 450 LOVE him! Precise... Comes with a manual. Easy to use. Nice helicopter stickers :) Easy configurating. Works fine. Cons:Not containt the sticker between the gyros and heli. Little bit big. OtherThoughts:The hou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3900Kv on 04/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's the cheapest price you will find for this gyro. It was very easy to install, inspite of slightly bigger size than Telebee.Setup is easy too. It works like a HH gyro should. I didn't notice any drift though I haven't hovered it hands free yet. Cons:It's a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydditch66 on 03/31/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Digital Servo Mode Limit Dial Reverse Switch Fast response Cons:Sensitive to vibrations. Jitters a little once and a while but that's tolerable for the overall holding power it has. OtherThoughts:To get the most out of this gyro use a high speed digital tail s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections