DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 9G Mini Servo with Accessories (1.3kg Torque)
  • 5 star 12 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatleev on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good servo for Arduino projects. easy to manage with less power consumption.React very quickly without any hassle. endpoint no interference.Works as you would expect from a servo. If there are heavy loads will increase consumption, which is good because it can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteaveantonyJ1 on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, works as a 9g servo should work :) It comes with full set of accesories - a good ones , nice packing too Cons:Ordered seven of them - so far all works well , no problems really OtherThoughts:The slogan "enjoy myself" is cool , but has a d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamiVakkuri on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great and cheap mini servo which can be easily modified to 360 degree servo (by opening gearbox, and cutting drive gear plastic stoppers and drilling the potentiometer locking from gear). All 10 ordered works well. Cons:There is no information about turning ra... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypucheta on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* The accesories shipped with the servo are a very good and useful add * The price is maybe the best pro. Good servo, accesories for minimal price. * The cable connector is sufficiently long Cons:I have not encountered cons with this product OtherThoughts:* Th... Read more

Servo in its original package Servo and its accesories Testing the servo with an arduino
    0 0
  • posted byrakesh1974 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:for this price it's a best and nice purchase. Happy with the product and easy to use. 9Gms actually really small, Provided torque is sufficient for medium use, and build an aircraft. please use this really cheap and good servo. Cons:I would suggest to go for a better se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytedao00 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price it's just a nice purchase. It a small servo (really small), with not that high torque, but as a hobby toy, for home projects it fits just perfectly. Really easy to control with the Arduino board. Cons:It's useful for projects that need low torque... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidataricruz on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This servo unit is inexpensive and what I expected. It arrived properly packaged for protection, and I really don't have any complaints. I have connected it to my Arduino and it works just fine. I haven't put it under any heavy loads yet, though. Cons:None that I can th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVitorgs on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works nicely, is really small, come with acessories that can help with many activities and in my case, as i was using it with Arduino, it was completely easy to use. Cons:Bought and hacked 3 of them, 2 worked properly, but one of them stopped working after 10... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGuyCothal on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its small size and light weight design makes this servo excellent for small robot and other light weight projects. I am using mine for the sterring servo for a mini remote control 3 wheels pop can carrying robot. it is highly compadable with the arduino microc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price, price, and price. The price has been lowered thirty cents since I bought them. Price can't be beat with the free shipping. They work just fine. Travel seems quite good. They seem pretty fast. I bought two and both work just fine. Hardware included. Grea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections