DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 9G Mini Servo with Accessories (1.3kg Torque)
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatleev on 06/14/2014

Good servo for Arduino projects. easy to manage with less power consumption.React very quickly without any hassle. endpoint no interference.Works as you would expect from a servo. If there are heavy loads will increase consumption, which is good because it can be run directly from the outputs of the Arduino and does not require buffering A bit noisy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWelthon on 12/17/2013

Easy to use, Good torque. Price, size and reduced cost. Can be used in robotic arms and small projects. - Fácil de usar, bom torque. Preço, tamanho e custo reduzido. Pode ser usado em braços robóticos e pequenos projetos. Does not report the magnitude of rotation. The magnitude of rotation was about 170 °, which does not affect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteaveantonyJ1 on 08/29/2013

Good price, works as a 9g servo should work :) It comes with full set of accesories - a good ones , nice packing too Ordered seven of them - so far all works well , no problems really The slogan "enjoy myself" is cool , but has a dual meaning , and had to spend some time explaining to the gf what EXACTLY analog servo is :):):) Good one - buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndert on 08/12/2013

A very cheap and very small servo. I use it as shutter for a remote controlled camera, for kite aerial photography, for which it is perfect. 1.3 kg torque is not a lot. And it is not very accurate. If I go back to middle position on my remote the servo sometimes is not exactly in the middle. All gears are plastic, but what can one expect for this small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMurrayB on 08/02/2013

This servo unit is inexpensive and what I expected. It arrived properly packaged for protection, and I really don't have any complaints. I have connected it to my Picaxe controller to uncouple wagons from my model G gauge locomotive. Large variety of servo horns. If you cant find one to fit then sorry you don't have an imagination. I cant see any cons,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamiVakkuri on 06/30/2013

Great and cheap mini servo which can be easily modified to 360 degree servo (by opening gearbox, and cutting drive gear plastic stoppers and drilling the potentiometer locking from gear). All 10 ordered works well. There is no information about turning radius, so FYI: it is only about 190 degrees. Not the strongest mini servo in the world. But that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypucheta on 06/29/2013

* The accesories shipped with the servo are a very good and useful add * The price is maybe the best pro. Good servo, accesories for minimal price. * The cable connector is sufficiently long I have not encountered cons with this product * The low torque is good for this servo size. It is not to move large weights. * Too much time to arrive, but maybe ... Read more

Servo in its original package Servo and its accesories Testing the servo with an arduino
    0 0
  • posted byrakesh1974 on 04/12/2013

for this price it's a best and nice purchase. Happy with the product and easy to use. 9Gms actually really small, Provided torque is sufficient for medium use, and build an aircraft. please use this really cheap and good servo. I would suggest to go for a better servo if you require a better torque, the material is cheap and very delicate but at this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytedao00 on 02/25/2013

For the price it's just a nice purchase. It a small servo (really small), with not that high torque, but as a hobby toy, for home projects it fits just perfectly. Really easy to control with the Arduino board. It's useful for projects that need low torque, if you need high torque get another, if you just need a hobby servo purchase this. A bit noisy,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidataricruz on 02/10/2013

This servo unit is inexpensive and what I expected. It arrived properly packaged for protection, and I really don't have any complaints. I have connected it to my Arduino and it works just fine. I haven't put it under any heavy loads yet, though. None that I can think of. It feels a little cheap, but what do you expect from a very inexpensive unit made ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections