DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Multi-cell Lithium Battery Voltage LCD Display for R/C Models
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypcmihnea on 08/18/2013

It is designed to measure the individual and total voltage of a multi-cell battery pack (that is, the cells are connected in series). It supports up to 6 cells, and displays each's one's voltage with decent accuracy. It appears that my module doesn't measure AA (R06) battery cells (that is, under 1.5... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAkrosupak on 08/08/2013

Nice small tester for my Lipo batteries. Very large numbers. Tester is so small and light that I left it connected in my glider for some flights. You have to be carefull when conneting battery so you don\t change sides. There could be some identifier. I use this tester often when I fly my models. Need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhatisthisfor on 07/18/2013

I build my own battery packs from old packs. I use this item to read voltage on multi cell packs to check balance while in use. I also build my charging cable so item will connect to charger cable while charging batteries to verify balance during charge. Item agrees with several of my volt meters. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaguinhoestudio on 07/17/2013

Muito eficiente esse dispositivo , serve para ser usado em campo de voo para aeromodelismo que é por esse motivo que comprei , nesse caso nao preicsa ligar o carregador e muito menos multimetro para se medir as celulas Sem contras Produto chegou muito rápido e muito bem embalado Muito &#250... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanko1 on 07/17/2013

this product are very good, nice illumination, Works great, build quality is very good. Very easy to use, Not very accurate on the individual cell readings, Long wait in shipping this product are very good, nice illumination, Works great, build quality is very good. Very easy to use, this product are ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted bybibiricat on 05/30/2013

Works great, it's very bright even in bright light. Shows cell voltage first (first cell, second cell, etc.) and total voltage last. It uses battery power, but since is use only for battery check, it's not a big deal. Be careful that it only works with a minimum of 2 cells , and a maximum of 6 cells ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheo44 on 02/14/2013

Very light and small, good for RC helicopter use. I use it for bicycle lighting system. So I don't drain the battery too much . Beep is very loud so you can hear it in traffic well. simple mounting Beeps evry time when you plug it in . anoying Simple plastic shrink tube around . Plug from battery can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaladinxxx on 01/13/2013

Not to shabby multi cell voltmeter that's easy to use and very visible even in daylight outside. Very easy to use, and can keep you from flying with a non fully charged battery. Not very accurate on the individual cell readings The tester reads each cell individually and then gives you a working cell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymlksa on 06/08/2011

It's a multi-channel very cheap and tiny voltmeter. LED display is bright enough, build quality is very good. It is not precise, with pin 2 open it told me there is a 0.05V You have to connect pin 3 to + of a battery or a power supply to get device working. The most important is that no firmware upgrade ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavjamash on 02/09/2011

Very easy to use, and very handy out on the field especially if using for air or sea vehicles in making the decision to use a battery or not before flying or boating. I find the more cells a battery has the more inaccurate the unit becomes (reading higher than the actual voltage). Cell one's reading ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections