DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Multi-cell Lithium Battery Voltage LCD Display for R/C Models
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypcmihnea on 08/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is designed to measure the individual and total voltage of a multi-cell battery pack (that is, the cells are connected in series). It supports up to 6 cells, and displays each's one's voltage with decent accuracy. Cons:It appears that my module doesn't meas... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAkrosupak on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice small tester for my Lipo batteries. Very large numbers. Tester is so small and light that I left it connected in my glider for some flights. Cons:You have to be carefull when conneting battery so you don\t change sides. There could be some identifier. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybibiricat on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great, it's very bright even in bright light. Shows cell voltage first (first cell, second cell, etc.) and total voltage last. Cons:It uses battery power, but since is use only for battery check, it's not a big deal. Be careful that it only works with a mi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheo44 on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very light and small, good for RC helicopter use. I use it for bicycle lighting system. So I don't drain the battery too much . Beep is very loud so you can hear it in traffic well. simple mounting Cons:Beeps evry time when you plug it in . anoying Simple plastic shrink... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaladinxxx on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not to shabby multi cell voltmeter that's easy to use and very visible even in daylight outside. Very easy to use, and can keep you from flying with a non fully charged battery. Cons:Not very accurate on the individual cell readings OtherThoughts:The tester re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymlksa on 06/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a multi-channel very cheap and tiny voltmeter. LED display is bright enough, build quality is very good. Cons:It is not precise, with pin 2 open it told me there is a 0.05V You have to connect pin 3 to + of a battery or a power supply to get device working.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavjamash on 02/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, and very handy out on the field especially if using for air or sea vehicles in making the decision to use a battery or not before flying or boating. Cons:I find the more cells a battery has the more inaccurate the unit becomes (reading higher... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiccyy on 07/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:In my previous review, I thought it measured votlage at various pins... No! It measures individual voltage of each cell, and the total voltage eventually under ALL. Actual measurement against Fluke89-IV: No1. 3.47 Actual 3.4775V No2. 3.45 Actual 3.4711V No3. 3.5... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiccyy on 07/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a cheap and dirty multi-cell voltmeter I would have to build myself..... It scan through all the cells, beginning with No1 . . , till All. By the way, pinouts are printed on the PCB, with pin1 marked '-', pin7 mark '+', the rest sensor pins. This make a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotack on 02/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price - cheaper than the cheapest panel meters. Size - Its small, but not microscopic Usefulness - It make a job that would normally be difficult with a multimeter very simple Build - OK, so its not in a box, but the soldering is spot on. Idea of using clear h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections