DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery Balance Charger for 2/3-Cell Lithium Ion/Polymer Batteries
  • 5 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflyboy284 on 08/18/2013

The charger is well built and easy to use. Just plug it in, connect the battery and wait till it's done. Does not over charge the pack. I like the small size. The indicator LEDs are nice to have. I did not find the alligator clips useful. Need to have your own 12 volt adapter. A 12v 1A adapter should be sufficient. Charges slowly (not a problem for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrostim on 06/02/2013

- Very simple, plug & play. - no settings - Charge and balance 2s and 3s Lipo Lipo where correctly charged and balanced. I checked every time and found 4.2V per element. - no settings, so you cannot use it for other batteries such as LiFePo4 - Not usable over 3s The charger suddenly stopped working after a few weeks... - You can find the same charger ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byHands0m on 04/28/2013

-Price, valuable costs almost 30€ in my country. -Charges fast. (2200Mah battery in an hour) -Can emptythe battery. -Automatic no risk of burning LiPos at all Comes in a small box had bit damage on side. Nothing serious. LiPos always need rechargin bags. For me its not an problem. have many of 'em... CHEAP, and greatly working LiPo charger. I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjymmi on 11/06/2012

It is a really good charger: - Very small - Good build quality - Nice looking - it is automatic Small charger that is really easy to use. Charge and balance your 2S and 3S lipos in no time. You cant set up any options, no controls at all. Also a little LCD screen would be nice to see how far the charing progress is. you need 12V power adaptor. I use ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMcPiebot on 07/27/2012

It does its job perfectly. Direct connection for 2 and 3 cells batteries. The metal case serves as power dissipator. Very easy to use. Cheap enough for baying more than one. Not really, It does its job perfectly. It would be nice to have a version with direct AC/DC adaptor, because with this i have to look for a power source of 13.5V and sometimes it ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bym4040 on 05/26/2011

This little charger is quite compact. It should probably be offered with a wall adapter, or at least have a link to the correct one on this page. However, I have a need to charge a bunch of 3-cell lipos at once. I simply cut the alligator clips off, stripped and spliced all the wires together, and hooked the resulting octopus of chargers to a computer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarlosgss on 12/06/2010

It is a really good charger: - Very small - Good build quality - Nice looking - it is automatic Es un buen cargador: - muy pequeño - buena calidad - buen diseño - es automatico Needs external 12V power supply. Necesita una fuente de alimentacion de 12V externa. It has worked really fine for me for more than a year. Ha funcionado realmente bien durante ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byheyajohnny on 09/21/2010

It's very small and the case is also decent. charges my battery within an hour. You can charge 7.4V and 11.1V batteries It's getting pretty hot the first time i charged the battery. The second time i put it in, it wasn't that hot. Strange :S The crocodile things... who will use them? You need an extra 12V adapter. maybe i could have bought a more expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrexter on 06/05/2010

It FEELS well made, sturty, alloy construction. When it worked, it worked :) Broke after around 10 hours of use/ 5 months. Both leds are blinking and not charging the battery. Yes, I have triple checked with 3 different batteries and 2 different chargers. Suppose they spent the money on the nice anodized alu-housing, and cheaped out on the guts. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatobeli on 05/12/2010

-small, much bigger on pictures -very well build -nice design -instructions in EN -easy to use -mine was broken -you need extra 12V power brick -it is very weightless, the bended battery wires can lift it -as mentioned, mine was broken, and I opened it, so i cannot return it. But hey, it's just couple of bucks. At my country, I would pay at least 15... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections