DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery Balance Charger for 2/3-Cell Lithium Ion/Polymer Batteries
  • 5 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 9% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrostim on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very simple, plug & play. - no settings - Charge and balance 2s and 3s Lipo Lipo where correctly charged and balanced. I checked every time and found 4.2V per element. Cons:- no settings, so you cannot use it for other batteries such as LiFePo4 - Not usable over 3... Read more

0 1
  • posted byHands0m on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Price, valuable costs almost 30€ in my country. -Charges fast. (2200Mah battery in an hour) -Can emptythe battery. -Automatic no risk of burning LiPos at all Cons:Comes in a small box had bit damage on side. Nothing serious. LiPos always need rechargin bags.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjymmi on 11/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a really good charger: - Very small - Good build quality - Nice looking - it is automatic Small charger that is really easy to use. Charge and balance your 2S and 3S lipos in no time. Cons:You cant set up any options, no controls at all. Also a little LC... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMcPiebot on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does its job perfectly. Direct connection for 2 and 3 cells batteries. The metal case serves as power dissipator. Very easy to use. Cheap enough for baying more than one. Cons:Not really, It does its job perfectly. OtherThoughts:It would be nice to have a v... Read more

2 0
  • posted bym4040 on 05/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little charger is quite compact. It should probably be offered with a wall adapter, or at least have a link to the correct one on this page. However, I have a need to charge a bunch of 3-cell lipos at once. I simply cut the alligator clips off, stripped a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarlosgss on 12/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a really good charger: - Very small - Good build quality - Nice looking - it is automatic Es un buen cargador: - muy pequeño - buena calidad - buen diseño - es automatico Cons:Needs external 12V power supply. Necesita una fuente de alimentacion de 12V externa. Oth... Read more

2 0
  • posted byheyajohnny on 09/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's very small and the case is also decent. charges my battery within an hour. You can charge 7.4V and 11.1V batteries Cons:It's getting pretty hot the first time i charged the battery. The second time i put it in, it wasn't that hot. Strange :S The crocodile things... w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrexter on 06/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It FEELS well made, sturty, alloy construction. When it worked, it worked :) Cons:Broke after around 10 hours of use/ 5 months. Both leds are blinking and not charging the battery. Yes, I have triple checked with 3 different batteries and 2 different chargers.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatobeli on 05/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-small, much bigger on pictures -very well build -nice design -instructions in EN -easy to use Cons:-mine was broken -you need extra 12V power brick OtherThoughts:-it is very weightless, the bended battery wires can lift it -as mentioned, mine was broken, and I opened it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanderNijland on 06/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small charger that is really easy to use. Charge and balance your 2S and 3S lipo's in notime. Cons:You cant set up any options, no controls at all. Also a little LCD screen would be nice to see how far the charing progress is. OtherThoughts:It came with an crocodileclip w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections