DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery Balance Charger for 2/3-Cell Lithium Ion/Polymer Batteries
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfirethorn on 11/05/2013

Very good balancing. Cells are mostly within 20mAh of each other. I only had one cell in one pack which was 100-200mAh off but I suspect it was a faulty cell. No electric shock on the metal casing Gets very warm all the time but gets a bit hot sometimes. The power led is red and the charging led... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflyboy284 on 08/18/2013

The charger is well built and easy to use. Just plug it in, connect the battery and wait till it's done. Does not over charge the pack. I like the small size. The indicator LEDs are nice to have. I did not find the alligator clips useful. Need to have your own 12 volt adapter. A 12v 1A adapter be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrostim on 06/02/2013

- Very simple, plug & play. - no settings - Charge and balance 2s and 3s Lipo Lipo where correctly charged and balanced. I checked every time and found 4.2V per element. - no settings, so you cannot use it for other batteries such as LiFePo4 - Not usable over 3s The charger suddenly stopped a... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byHands0m on 04/28/2013

-Price, valuable costs almost 30€ in my country. -Charges fast. (2200Mah battery in an hour) -Can emptythe battery. -Automatic no risk of burning LiPos at all Comes in a small box had bit damage on side. Nothing serious. LiPos always need rechargin bags. For me its not an problem. have many of to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjymmi on 11/06/2012

It is a really good charger: - Very small - Good build quality - Nice looking - it is automatic Small charger that is really easy to use. Charge and balance your 2S and 3S lipos in no time. You cant set up any options, no controls at all. Also a little LCD screen would be nice to see how far the... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byMcPiebot on 07/27/2012

It does its job perfectly. Direct connection for 2 and 3 cells batteries. The metal case serves as power dissipator. Very easy to use. Cheap enough for baying more than one. Not really, It does its job perfectly. It would be nice to have a version with direct AC/DC adaptor, because with this i to... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysephamorr on 12/30/2011

--It charges lithium batteries. I only have a 12v 1A power supply to the charge current is a bit less than the rated 800ma (approx 500-600) Current will probably rise with a better PSU. --Nice case: very good physical build quality. --Very bright LED's (maybe a bit too much) --There are 3 power I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycookn on 12/28/2011

Can't get much cheaper with its reliability and size Space heater anyone? this gets hot to the touch (i slit some holes in one and mounted a small chipset fan on the case and soldered the wires to the barrel jack. should solve the problem. great product the bigger the battery (mAh) the warmer it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysephamorr on 09/11/2011

Cheap. For a balanced charger, this is very economical. It does charger close to the rated 7xx mA. I think that not coming with an adapter is a pro: I have many of these lying around. Very bright indicator led's DX does NOT stock a 1.5A 12v power adapter. If you don't have one, you need to look 3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bym4040 on 05/26/2011

This little charger is quite compact. It should probably be offered with a wall adapter, or at least have a link to the correct one on this page. However, I have a need to charge a bunch of 3-cell lipos at once. I simply cut the alligator clips off, stripped and spliced all the wires together, of... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere