DX » Community » Reviews » Aquarium TPU Simulative Lawn for Fish Tank - Green
Customer’s impression:
Très bien Natural looking Shipping took too long. Not worth the $$ The item was damaged during shipping.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysupabertbert on 09/20/2016

Price is appealing but the quality is lacking. The grass really looks very patchy and the only way to cover this defect is to cover it with sand/gravel.

Impression:The item was damaged during shipping.,Not worth the $$,Shipping took too long.;

0 0 0

• posted bymcmulan on 04/25/2016

Petit carré de pelouse pour aquarium d'environ 25cm x 25cm. La finition du produit est très réussi et très réaliste. Il y a des encoches sur le coté pour permettre d'en aligner plusieurs. Le produit est flexible et modulable. il permet de créé de beau relief dans votre aquarium. Produit non car 4... Read more

Pelouze pour aquarium Pelouze pour aquarium Pelouze pour aquarium Pelouze pour aquarium

Impression:Très bien;

0 0 0

• posted byfrank1968hb on 08/29/2014

Pros.: No pollution into water registered,. Natural and realistic looking. Strong and stable quality in color and build. very low price for such quality. Perfect size for tanks above 40 Litters. I am totally satisfied and will order more! cons none at all

Impression:Natural looking;

0 0 1

• posted byLashman on 01/14/2014

Made of good material, no smell which is important not to contaminate the aquarium water. The plates are a good size and the color is very much alive. Interesting to line the bottom of the aquarium and simulate grass. The bristles are a bit spaced out, wish they were nearer to give a fuller look.... Read more

Very nice!

0 0 1

• posted byjkosorio on 06/29/2013

Excellent product, good condition, packaging in good condition, both my fish and I are very happy with your new decoration Excellent product, good condition, packaging in good condition, both my fish and I are very happy with your new decoration Excellent product, good condition, packaging in my... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere