DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Fibre Main Blades for Lama V3/V4 Helicopters - 2400rpm Max (4-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharloff on 03/12/2013

+Very decent quality +Doesn't break as easy as the stock lama.v3 +Looks better in my opinion +Feels "thicker and more robust" -If you don't like the white color you'll be annoyed. -Might be slightly too thick at the end, you'll have to "force" the blade into place. Over all very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvectorr3 on 02/28/2013

Item shiped well packed and well protected. Looks like the picture and It's the same quality as the helicopter original. I will buy other one with no doubt and will look for other helicopter fix parts. It has no cons issues. I really recommend it. It's equal to the original helicopter propel. No other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySattrickske on 07/13/2010

Very cheap. They are stronger than the original black ones, they don't break or chip off that easily. They are white and therefore far more visible than the black blades, this makes maneuverability easier as you can easily the extremity of the blades. Blades are good balanced, no adjustment is necessary.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynasukaren on 06/27/2009

Very inexpensive blades so you can buy lots! Almost identical shape as original blades. Performance seems very similar to the original black ones but much more visible and definitely a "hop-up" look to them. Only about as tough as the original black blades, so you still might crack them if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbzman on 06/03/2009

Cheap White Stronger, less brittle than the standard black ones Screw hole too tight so they don't rotate easily None other so far Buy them over the black ones. They are not identical to the Xtreme blades. The curvature and width are different. Performance wise they are similar to the standard black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybanjohik on 05/15/2009

These blades seem thicker than the original or other blades on this site, and have proven to be more durable! The flight of my lama v4 also seems to be more stable with these blades. These fibre blades only seem to come in white. I'm still on my first set of these blades, even after a number of hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMicrofrost on 04/18/2009

These blades are 2 or 3 times as thick as stock, and can really take a beating. They've survived 3 crashes so far with only some small nicks. The flybar even hit one of the lower blades and merely left a little black streak. The blades are a bit thick at the grip ends, but there was still enough motion ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections