DX » Community » Reviews » JR-10W-GY-W 6500K 800lm 10W LED White Light IR Induction Project Lamp - Black (AC 85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom Otimo produto bright light Easy Install
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykrokras on 05/10/2015

Pros: Very good light. Ive put this in my carport. I had one there before but that was on 300W. And when the lamp broke in the old one ive decided to get LED instead. Cons: I dont see any cons. Not yet at least. Summary: Very easy to install. Good light. Works as its supposed to.

Impression:good,bright light,Easy Install;

0 0 0

• posted bySorayarfp on 03/24/2015

o holofote com sensor de presença, é forte, clareia bastante, excelente, gostei tanto que comprei outro para colocar em outro local. Recomendo a compra.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bykaimanarapanui on 02/18/2015

this is a very good product with good quality and good price, is not the first time y bought this product. the color is very nice and the power and color are the correct. it took a long period to arrive but finally arrive to our house safety, on the next days i will order more of this good to for... Read more

Impression:Good product at a good price;

0 0 0

• posted bychrismikiarth on 02/10/2015

Otimo produto com uma luminosidade e eficiencia acima das expectativas, aconselho. Qualidade contrutiva boa pelo preço pago

Impression:Otimo produto,Qualidade otima;

0 0 0

• posted byMrMusashi1970 on 07/02/2014

low power consumption ir sensor works very well adjustable sensitivity, adjustable length the light is on and also a daylight sensor so you can adjust how dark it should be before it turns the light on cable is a bit short, but you can open the lamp and attach a longer one if needed 800 lumens be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarksanne on 05/14/2014

Wow! What a light output! Incredible. I have bought this lamp specifically for a specific corner in my garden that I want to light up when there is movement. The IR sensor works perfect. Because it's outside it needs to function in our Dutch climate (cold, warm, wet, snow, we have it all). And it... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: