DX » Community » Reviews » SENLAN 8811 Stylish UV400 Protection Acetate Fiber Frame PC Lens Sunglasses - Black + Revo Blue
Customer’s impression:
Bright Great item Very happy Superb!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiver43 on 06/25/2015

thank you very much for a very interesting and necessary in everyday life goods.

Impression:Very happy;

0 0 0

• posted byITslick on 04/29/2015

Perfect fit Very light Very fashionable, great for sports activities. Too bad it is not dark enough, not great for sunny days.

Impression:Bright,Very happy,Great item;

0 0 0

• posted by9303409 on 04/18/2015

Thanks, item is good quality, very happy with them. They arrived in time and they fit really well. Thanks again and will order again.

Impression:Great item,Superb!;

0 0 0

• posted bypaasland on 04/14/2015

These glasses might be OK to wear, but they do not help when you need SUN-glasses. They are just bright plastic. You might as well have used nothing. For fashion I guess they are OK.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byjgooderham76 on 01/16/2015

Highly Recommended - Great Value - No negatives! Would recommend these to anyone after sport glasses. great value, good quality for the money!! Bargain

Impression:Superb!;

0 0 0

• posted byBhogwekar on 12/21/2014

Good Product for the price Do not compare to high end products as it doesn't match the quality I would like to recommend this product.

Impression:Very happy;

0 0 0

• posted bysbouwens on 04/26/2014

Realy good sunglasses for cycling or other sports. A friend has the original glasses from Oakley so I was able to compare them. Men, what a difference! These 6 dollar sunglasses are actualy much better as the Oakley ones. They dim the sunlight perfectly while the Oakley ones "shatter" a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedibiza on 06/29/2013

nice price and fits really nice, staes one when going down the hill. Helps really well agains the sun, i ussealy get a headaig but when using this glasses i dont. its really nice to have a bag you van put it in when not ussing There really are no cons that i have found at this moment but i only a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere