Does what it supposed to do. Just plug it in and the charging starts. I hesitated myself before buying this after reading a post about it exploding but this one works like a charm and for that price it's just great. No cons. Does what it's supposed to do at a great price. Mine does not look exactly like ... Read more
-it works how it should -poor build quality Mine was without only screw, so the body was half-opened. There was nothing special inside for such a cheap device, even though it looks ready to fall apart in any moment. But if you not gonna dismantle it's everyday, than nothing bad is gonna ... Read more
This is a good great charger for your NDS Lite. I bought 4-5 of these from DX over the past few years. The quality isn't great, but the quality is what you would expect from it. The price is very very cheap. They don't last forever though, that's why I bought 2 at the same time. But you can enjoy it ... Read more
- Very, very, very cheap.
- Seems to do its work properly.
- Nice design even if it's not like the original one
- European plug
- Seems professional
- Very little and compact The plastic quality isn't so great at all. It's far different from an original DS lite adpter. Don't know how long this will last.... Read more
Nice cheap charger, which works good. I bought it because the original one had a bad cable, this does it as good as the original one. Buildquality looks and feels good. What more is to say about a charger? None I can think of. Maybe the only con is that I don't know how long this one will keep working.... Read more
When your old nintendo dslite charger is dead, you will need young one and if you dont wanna spend so much money for this thing, buy it from DX. It has great price with great product,quailty and so on. No cons for now and I dont think i will see any cons in future too. My old charger has small problem ... Read more
- Very cheap NDSLite charger
- Quality is not the best but is good enough as I need.
- Size is perfect for carrying.
- European plug, which is the same used in Chile (220V/ 50 Hz) None so far. I think it's a really good charger. I bought a NDS Lite console with american carger (flat pins) 110 V, so I ... Read more
Good charger, have no problem using it for about a month now. I would say, the build quality is good too. None so far. Buy it as a backup. Good product, work as intended. It MIGHT work for NDSi too, I cannot certain since I don't own one. Just as a thought. If you are a NDS Lite owner, buy it without ... Read more
- Price! It's really cheap compared to the other nds lite chargers, - Bulk discount - 25% sounds nice :-), - The quality - charger itself is well-made and can't be destroyed easily, - Compatible with nds lite, - There is no difference in usability of this charger and the one that nintendo gives us in ... Read more
This is great replacement to your lost/broken original Nintendo DS Lite charging adapter. Mine was broken, so I made a new one using Nokia adapter... but then I found this one on the DX and bought it. It is very well made adapter and it does it job as expected. No cons to be honest. It's very nice replacement ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.