DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Case Partner Back Case for Ipad MINI - Transparent
  • 5 star 2 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Perfect!!

posted by jvitoramaral on 07/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Its EXACTLY what i wanted. Protect the back of your iPad Mini from scratches, wich we know its very common, based on the iPhone 5 experience, altough the iPad its not on your pocket with your keys all the time. But with the incredible design that apple put on it, you will definetely not like to see a big scratch on the back of your iPad. So the case does exactly what it needs to do: cover the back of the iPad, doesn't mess up the smart cover...it actually covers the parts where your smart cover sometimes plug disalignedly. And its totally transparent, so you'll be able to enjoy the design of the iPad.

Cons:

The iPad Mini is really a lightweight. So its kinda impossible to make a cover like this that adds no weight to it. In my opinion, even the smart cover adds some weight, when you're talking about the iPad mini. I wish this case could be a little lighter, but I don't see how it could.

OtherThoughts:

The material (plastic) may help the case to not get yeallow-stained, like the sillicone ones usually get after a while.

Bottomline:

Buy This!!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections