DX » Community » Reviews » TENVIS IPROBOT3 H.264 1.0MP Wireless Surveillance IP Camera - White
Customer’s impression:
Great value Camera Good but not great Night vision Good camera and nightvision
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10550811 on 09/10/2016

Its a nice camera which you can view at home and outside home with the mobile app on your phone. It has night view. You also can controle the view of the camera.

Impression:Camera,Night vision,Remote control;

0 0 0

• posted by10298748 on 06/14/2016

Great little cameras. The phone app is a little buggy but not bad at all.

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted by9989485 on 01/15/2016

At overall good camera. But 1MP Image Quality Must Be Better...At overall good camera. But 1MP Image Quality Must Be Better...

Impression:1MP Image Quality Must Be Better.;

0 0 0

• posted bybafi1000 on 08/30/2015

The camera is good. The set up easy. The zoom and pan work OK. However the microphone is mediocre.

Impression:Good but not great,Good camera and nightvision;

0 0 0

• posted byMahallCastro on 05/08/2015

The camera is great with a very good night vision. The firmware and app needs some polishing. The motion detection is disappointing being either to sensitive or not sensitive at all. The grid you set up for the detection resets itself for no reason it seems. It does take some basic skills in to... Read more

Impression:Good but not great,Good camera and nightvision,Hard to set up properly;

0 0 0

• posted byms106389 on 06/11/2014

Camera works well and app support is great. Web interface offers easy configuration and WLAN connectivity was easy to get operational. Offers thee different quality video streams. Required restart after stopped responding (once). Sometimes a bit laggy when using mobile app to turn the camera Live... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byozbob1 on 03/14/2014

- Low price for HD 720 pix camera - Works without much hassle on a android I bought sku 200659 previously, thinking I bought the same but only a black version. Not true, entirely different firmware. Thinking it was broken this version by default outputs on port 801. I now have two identical with... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byozbob1 on 03/12/2014

- The housing looks solid. - Good image quality - Color very good - IR cut off - Live feed on mobile phone easy control ptz - very good price for HD - Issues with live feed in IE (no picture) on pc's in other vlan. - Not all features claimed are available - False movement detection. The site is a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydianesky on 02/27/2014

At first glance - well built, well packed. Has very long power adapter cord, this is very useful when camera location is not right near power plug. 1. loud click when switching from night to day vision and backwards (that's not critical, almost normal) 2. makes quite loud and annoying sound when... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymeirbns on 02/22/2014

Easy to install via Ethernet and WiFi. Good plastic molding and quality (but I did not buy plastic - I bought disappointing camera). I called Tenvis service and received very quick response. they suggested not to use the P2P S/W and use internet access. This improved speed and slightly image less... Read more

0 0 5

DX Everywhere