DX » Community » Reviews » Hobbymate HB2835-H 3800KV Brushless Motor for 450 Helicopters
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCapetinha on 01/22/2014

Fits perfectly on a HK 450 size helicopter. It comes with the connectors and shrinking insulation tube. Gear to connect to heli gear also provided ans the screws to tie it to the helicopter. This is the second motor I buy, after a few flyes and crashes with the first one it presented some broken wires.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZdenekJi on 06/06/2010

This motor comes with all the necessary accessories - banana connectors, screws, washers (which I didn't use), a 13T pinion and its set-screw. It arrived in great shape, shiny and flawless. I decided to use this to upgrade my Blade 400 (450-size). The heli appears to have been fitted with a 400-class ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZdenekJi on 06/04/2010

This motor comes with all the necessary accessories - banana connectors, screws, washers (which I didn't use), a 13T pinion and its set-screw. It arrived in great shape, shiny and flawless. I decided to use this to upgrade my Blade 400 (450-size). The heli appears to have been fitted with a 400-class ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBIGKID03 on 03/20/2010

I have four of these motors on my 450 class Heli's. They perform well and I love them over several "other" motors I have tried. So much so, that I rebuild them when neccessary. I fly around a lot of dusty places and increased bearing wear is a result. Also have replaced the shaft with my self built ones.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywildhover on 01/26/2010

this motor was recommended by a friend who was guiding me on a 450 helicopter build. it came with all the necessary hardware and i liked the allen screws to mount the motor on my heli. my original ones were phillips. it run's smooth and did not have any vibrations on my helicopter. it was luke warm to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byargtrak on 11/14/2009

-Small -Powerfull -Well packaged -Came with nice connectors (see: http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12993) and heatshrink tubing for the connectors. Not a con, but time will tell if the bearing will last. :) Like my review topic says, it can also be used for other RC needs. Though it is meant for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfire113 on 08/05/2009

I used this motor in 2 of my 450 helicopters. Firest flight I was wondering how long the lipocell has power and the heli is still in the air. After flight the motor was only handwarm :) so I plugged in the 2ed lipocell adn tryed a little bit harder but after landing it was the same, the motor was only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynasukaren on 05/21/2009

Excellent little motor for the T-rex 450 or HDX-450. I installed mine on my HDX450 and it has plenty of power for the sport flyer. The price is good but not great. I got it to experiment with, but there are other good options at the same or lower level. Nonetheless, I think it's a very good motor for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections