Customer’s impression:
Nice Motor
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Hobbymate HB2835-H 3800KV

posted by BIGKID03 on 03/20/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

I have four of these motors on my 450 class Heli's. They perform well and I love them over several "other" motors I have tried. So much so, that I rebuild them when neccessary. I fly around a lot of dusty places and increased bearing wear is a result. Also have replaced the shaft with my self built ones. All you need is a quality 1/8" stainless steel rod stock and a dremel. :-) I used sealed bearings for replacement bearings. They are great little motors!!! Draw some amps so use a 30 amp Controller at least. I use 40 amp with no problems of overheating at all. Even in solid 3d flights. 2200 mah 20C minimum battery.

Little bit weak at clip point on shaft. Easy fix if you break in crash though. Takes a good crash to break. :)

Great price and good match for 450 Heli and 13 tooth pinion. Plenty of juice for 3D flight too.

Can't go wrong with this motor. All parts needed are included to prepare to plug into your brushless controller.

Post comment

DX Everywhere