Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Hobbymate HB2835-H 3800KV

posted by BIGKID03 on 03/20/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I have four of these motors on my 450 class Heli's. They perform well and I love them over several "other" motors I have tried. So much so, that I rebuild them when neccessary. I fly around a lot of dusty places and increased bearing wear is a result. Also have replaced the shaft with my self built ones. All you need is a quality 1/8" stainless steel rod stock and a dremel. :-) I used sealed bearings for replacement bearings. They are great little motors!!! Draw some amps so use a 30 amp Controller at least. I use 40 amp with no problems of overheating at all. Even in solid 3d flights. 2200 mah 20C minimum battery.

Cons:

Little bit weak at clip point on shaft. Easy fix if you break in crash though. Takes a good crash to break. :)

OtherThoughts:

Great price and good match for 450 Heli and 13 tooth pinion. Plenty of juice for 3D flight too.

Bottomline:

Can't go wrong with this motor. All parts needed are included to prepare to plug into your brushless controller.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections