DX » Community » Reviews » Heacent TK103B GSM / GPS / GPRS Car Vehicle Tracking System w/ Remote Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Well made Very Compact Excelente o produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntz88 on 11/12/2014

Pros: tells you when alarm goes off, the battery going flat (opps dam lights), it does everything that it says it will do defiantly get one of these again if I change cars. Cons: instructions were very minimal so must know your car with wires and how to wire up, depends on were you put the device you ... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Well made,Very Compact;

0 0 0

• posted byrenanboka on 11/10/2014

O rastreador me surpreendeu, muito bom. Ótima qualidade localização precisa, funciona todas as funções. Read more

Impression:Excelente o produto;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaquimfsfilho on 12/12/2013

Muito bom! cheio de opções. e fácil de usar se conseguir desembolar no inglês. Realmente superou minhas expectativas. Nada. simplesmente cumpriu oque promete. não me decepcionei e indiquei para amigos. podem comprar eu mesmo instalei. mas se não tiver nossão nenhuma ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byAcWAr on 10/28/2013

You will not get anything similar for this price. Worked flawlessly out of the box. You do have clearly to know what to do in order to install this Tracking system. The manual is very very brief. I connected my motorbyke horn directly (as indicated by the manual) and the horn triggering no longer worked.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDree Elle on 09/01/2013

Aparelho muito bom. Pequeno e prático, facilitando a instalação. Pode ser instalado escondido em pequenos espaços. Todas as funcionalidades funcionam muito bem, protegendo seu automóvel de roubos. Material resistente. Aparelho de boa qualidade. Nada contra. Funciona perfeitamente ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymoisesmoco on 07/07/2013

Small. Lot of functions. Easy to understand the manual. Codes are very simple and functional. Allied with a cellphone software, make the tracker perfect. Have a erroneous installation diagram. Don't use the line for the oil pump. You will damage your vehicle. Instead, use the line to combustible pump.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymangia81 on 06/11/2013

Works fine and I'm satisfied. I'll buy more in the next couple days. Works fine and I'm satisfied. I'll buy more in the next couple days Works fine and I'm satisfied. I'll buy more in the next couple days. Works fine and I'm satisfied. I'll buy more in the next couple days Works fine. For this price ... Read more

7 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections