DX » Community » Reviews » Heacent TK103B GSM / GPS / GPRS Car Vehicle Tracking System w/ Remote Controller - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaquimfsfilho on 12/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muito bom! cheio de opções. e fácil de usar se conseguir desembolar no inglês. Realmente superou minhas expectativas. Cons:Nada. simplesmente cumpriu oque promete. não me decepcionei e indiquei para amigos. OtherThoughts:podem comprar eu mesmo i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcWAr on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You will not get anything similar for this price. Worked flawlessly out of the box. Cons:You do have clearly to know what to do in order to install this Tracking system. The manual is very very brief. I connected my motorbyke horn directly (as indicated by the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDree Elle on 09/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Aparelho muito bom. Pequeno e prático, facilitando a instalação. Pode ser instalado escondido em pequenos espaços. Todas as funcionalidades funcionam muito bem, protegendo seu automóvel de roubos. Material resistente. Aparelho de boa qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoisesmoco on 07/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small. Lot of functions. Easy to understand the manual. Codes are very simple and functional. Allied with a cellphone software, make the tracker perfect. Cons:Have a erroneous installation diagram. Don't use the line for the oil pump. You will damage your vehi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymangia81 on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine and I'm satisfied. I'll buy more in the next couple days. Works fine and I'm satisfied. I'll buy more in the next couple days Cons:Works fine and I'm satisfied. I'll buy more in the next couple days. Works fine and I'm satisfied. I'll buy more in the... Read more

2 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections