DX » Community » Reviews » Towerpro MG995 Metal Servo with Gears and Parts (10kg Torque)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPlane1233 on 12/22/2013

Amazing Price, Metal Gear, Very Strong, Includes All Necessary Control Arms (Single Hand, Double hand, and Disc) Not Super Fast, Narrow Angle of Motion, A little more vibration than other typical servos... Works as expected, metal gear, and very strong. Great servo for very cheap. Bough 4 for an autonomous ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxtn32 on 04/28/2013

- All of the gears are indeed in metal as advertised. - Very good built quality. - Smooth and precise movements. - Very powerful servo for this price range. - Comes with all sorts of accessories and mountings. - No cons experienced so far I was looking for a high torque servo with a very reasonable price.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymauroelettrico on 08/10/2012

Very powerful and rapid standard digital servo. It fit a little hard in my dex410, but it's not a problem. Very long wire, i had to open and cut three wires to reduce the lenght of cable. I desoldered and resoldered on mobo to make a nice job. You can't expect a better servo for this price, his value ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byqorrona on 02/19/2010

it is digital. it reacts very fast on input. has nearly zero play. gears feel smooth and well done. has a ball bearing. (not sealed though) it has indeed only metal gears. is a little overreactive. while positioning it moves past the target and then back again. the overreactive positioning troubles me ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections