DX » Community » Reviews » 1-TO-3 Cigarette Lighter Power Spliter with USB and Switch
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPGT96 on 05/20/2008

The individual on-off switches means that I can control devices without having to constantly plug/unplug them. This is a very useful feature for being able to test out different gadgets such as interior lighting. The independent USB power connector actually saves me from having to use one of the three power sockets for a USB power adapter, again a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySylarIsBack on 01/07/2008

handy extension, long cord usb didnt work, burning smell when first opened Im relatively happy, can live without usb working, main thing was wanting the extensions. If you are likey to have multiple items needing charging on those long trips then this is good cheap and cheerful, does the job Read more

0 0
  • posted byParrot on 11/08/2007

Got this to go away camping with and it worked a treat. GPS, Laptop and phone plugged in no problems was running in the car for over a week solid. At first I thought it should have had a power switch for all ports but I just ended up plugging in the phone charger to the continuous power port. I got what I paid for and I am happy with the performance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrexyu38 on 06/13/2007

I like the fact that it has a long power cord so you can hide the switch or locate it somewhere else (especially if your cigarette lighter is in a crowded area). I have used the usb switch to charge my ipod and it works great. The actual switch itself is quite large. The casing feels a little cheap but it does the job. Its great that I can charge several ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicalvin on 05/28/2007

Easy to use, just plug it in and you have 3 more sockets to use. Very convienient is you want to use your GPS device while charging your mobile phone at the same time. The on/off for the first two sockets are very usefull, you can turn them off so it won't drain power from the car's battery. Mine came a bit scratched.but it works nevertheless. The usb ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections