DX » Community » Reviews » 1-TO-3 Cigarette Lighter Power Spliter with USB and Switch
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPGT96 on 05/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The individual on-off switches means that I can control devices without having to constantly plug/unplug them. This is a very useful feature for being able to test out different gadgets such as interior lighting. The independent USB power connector actually sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySylarIsBack on 01/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:handy extension, long cord Cons:usb didnt work, burning smell when first opened OtherThoughts:Im relatively happy, can live without usb working, main thing was wanting the extensions. If you are likey to have multiple items needing charging on those long trips... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParrot on 11/08/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Got this to go away camping with and it worked a treat. GPS, Laptop and phone plugged in no problems was running in the car for over a week solid. Cons:At first I thought it should have had a power switch for all ports but I just ended up plugging in the phone charger t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrexyu38 on 06/13/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like the fact that it has a long power cord so you can hide the switch or locate it somewhere else (especially if your cigarette lighter is in a crowded area). I have used the usb switch to charge my ipod and it works great. Cons:The actual switch itself is quite larg... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicalvin on 05/28/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, just plug it in and you have 3 more sockets to use. Very convienient is you want to use your GPS device while charging your mobile phone at the same time. The on/off for the first two sockets are very usefull, you can turn them off so it won't drain power fro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections