DX » Community » Reviews » FREELANDER PD90HD 10.1" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Quad Core Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / Camera - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiegotopo on 11/16/2013

THE TABLET IS VERY FAST, VERY GOOD DEFINITION OF THE SCREEN. EASY TO USE. SENSITIVE. 2 GB RAM. GOOD SOUND FOR A TABLET. ACCEPTABLE PRODUCT. VARIETY OF INPUT AND OUTPUT HDMI, SD CARD, USB. THE TABLET IS ECONOMIC PHOTO CAMERA VERY BAD!!. CLOUDY SEEN IS UNUSABLE WITHOUT FOCUS. NO BATTERY CHARGE FOR USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLDM05 on 09/04/2013

The best about this tablet is that it has a Samsung Exynos4412 quad core Processor running at 1.5 Ghz and 2 Gb Memory. It also has nice screen resolution and a 7000 mAh battery. The back has lot of plastic and is easy to scratch. No GPS. I recommend update firmware to fiz some bugs the original has. ... Read more

Freelander PD90HD

0 0 1

• posted byT-Rock on 07/23/2013

Feels sturdy, good weight (hard to know what's expected as this is my first tablet). Great I/O options with microSD, hdmi, microUSB & 3.5mm audio, comes with microUST to usb adaptor. Ok battery life. No GPS, and missing a few more sensor inputs. Power is supplied by separate wallwart and not usb which ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byTsakman on 06/26/2013

ease of use, nice color analysis screen, good manufacturing quality, complete wires pack for connecting with pc and TV, useful apps installed, not sure about battery life as I have not use it enough, the package miss European socket adapter - round pins for the power maybe better packing for fragile ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymeletanthony on 06/06/2013

Excellent quad-core CPU, fast, 2GB of RAM is a real advantage. the price is very low for this type of tablet. The root is very easy for those interested. The camera is very bad, but it's not very useful on this device. For information dx.com said flash but there is none. The original firmware had many ... Read more

8 0 11

• posted byZanga2 on 06/04/2013

- This is one of the fastest tablets available on DX. It has a real genuine Samsung Exynos4412 quad core CPU which is running at 1.4 Ghz maximum (quad mode). It also can run a huge number of apps altogether aided by the 2 GB Ram. I have tested it and decodes 1080p content blazing fast. Also another good ... Read more

packed up in box rear side closeup all included side view Freelander PD90HD

1 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections