DX » Community » Reviews » Automatic LED Finger Lamp Flashlights - Red (2PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good for practice price quality The product is funny
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymostafa_elemam on 11/22/2016

i love it and my son also thanx dx

Impression:The product is funny,price quality,good for practice;

0 0 4

• posted byGene77 on 12/02/2015

Me sorpredió un poco cuando lo recibí ya que es un poco transparente pero para practicar y montarte el show vale perfectamente, además de que cuando se utliza tampoco debe haber mucha luz para poder disfrutar del juego asi que... no está nada mal.

Impression:good for practice;

0 0 0

• posted byrmadsan on 04/14/2015

Pros: La calidad de los materiales es buena. Const: Cuando se agota la pila, cuesta un poco cambiarla.

Impression:price quality;

0 0 0

• posted byrenilsos on 03/09/2015

Product very cool and interesting ... You're just packed. Attentive seller. I recommend it to everyone !!!

Impression:The product is funny;

0 0 0

• posted by7195261 on 02/05/2015

Pros: cheap item to practice with and to play with children. Cons: it is not a professional device and the color does not help in acting.

Impression:good for practice;

0 0 0

• posted byrogermat on 11/08/2014

pros: wow! This little thing has impressed loooots of children, i keep them in my pocket almost at all time...you never know when its time to "pull a red ball" out of the ear.. cons: keep them in a small ziplock-bag, if you have lots of other stuff in your pockets, sand and dust might get stuck -... Read more

Impression:price quality;

0 0 0

• posted byrogerioig on 07/26/2014

It's tough and funny, used to play with the kids.

Impression:The product is funny;

0 0 0

• posted bydewzs on 06/06/2014

I use these for my shows and they are very good. I would say better than the ones you will buy in the magic show for $20 bucks. I demonstrated it to my magic shop owner and from the back room the staff came out to see what was it. The brightness is just great! If you have a large thumb they are I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylennylemons on 01/15/2014

These LED Finger Lamp are brilliant quality ! The rubber used seems to be very sturdy. The LED is also nice and bright , so it works well in bright situations aswell. I cant seem to find any cons about this product, I was very happy with it. I liked the simple package design of this product, very... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoshsena on 11/28/2013

Very nice for younger kids easyest thing is if u drop hand into your pocket right after the kids notice right away its fake by the size but still a very nice little oddy thing I used it for a nefews birthday party and would have been a nice take home gift with a price like this lit well No need a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere