DX » Community » Reviews » Automatic LED Finger Lamp Flashlights - Red (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydewzs on 06/06/2014

I use these for my shows and they are very good. I would say better than the ones you will buy in the magic show for $20 bucks. I demonstrated it to my magic shop owner and from the back room the staff came out to see what was it. The brightness is just great! If you have a large thumb they are small and you might have trouble putting them on. It will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylennylemons on 01/15/2014

These LED Finger Lamp are brilliant quality ! The rubber used seems to be very sturdy. The LED is also nice and bright , so it works well in bright situations aswell. I cant seem to find any cons about this product, I was very happy with it. I liked the simple package design of this product, very environmentally friendly. This is a great product that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoshsena on 11/28/2013

Very nice for younger kids easyest thing is if u drop hand into your pocket right after the kids notice right away its fake by the size but still a very nice little oddy thing I used it for a nefews birthday party and would have been a nice take home gift with a price like this lit well No need to put in a battery Even if battey goes easy to find replacements ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArrancarV on 09/13/2013

- Value for money - Simple & easy to use - Durable and comfortable to use - - N.A. - This just came in today ! Fits naturally into the thumbs and lights up brightly (to great effect in the dark). - In hindsight, I should have waited for this product to arrive before buying my D' lites (which costs five times more). Their build and color feels artificial ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKvrna on 08/03/2013

Efeito: O mágico mostra ambas as mãos vazias. De repente, tira no ar, uma pequena luz vermelha, brilhante. Passa a luz de uma mão para a outra, engole uma das luzes, e a retira da orelha. Joga a luz no ar, e apanha novamente. Faz diversas brincadeiras com essa luz. Todos ficam maravilhados. As mais brilhantes do mercado, talvez n&#227... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunabaa on 05/13/2013

Its very funny!! I realy like this purchase, its great to play with kids! Even with a little experience, you can play a magician easily, there are several videos on youtube showing how to use and giving some tips on how to use wisely. Very easy to handle, anyone can play, even a child. Its can provide you a lot hours of fun with all your family the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelicool1 on 04/29/2013

Its fun to trick people with magic tricks and you passing red light from finger to finger unfortantly the thumps are too tight, can't put it through my fingers. i think its only mine but the battery that i had smelt like it was burning maybe its the silicone from the heat of the battery not really going to do anything special with it , just to play ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsfghana on 02/18/2013

Very good design. Build quality is perfect. Battery has long life and fits on any kind or size of finger. Very visible and bright lights, even during the day. Very cheap. No cons. This has made me the choice of a lot of people. Some even say I am genious. Because I have red lighted fingers. I have problem with the colors. I think buyers should be allowed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysergiobrochado on 02/06/2013

Very easy to do magic, the effect of it is amazing with people, you're just a little practice you can do it perfectly, everything else comes from your imagination, do what you want with 2 luizinhas, the effect will be even greater , rs the color of thumb not very "standard" if we may say so, it looks a lot like my finger, nor any friend of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZapster on 01/27/2013

Works fantastically. The bright red LED lights can be seen clearly, even in a well lit room. The flesh colour works very well for me. With a little practice you can position them on your thumbs very quickly to turn them on and off with ease. I don't have any cons. I have seen these on sale for a LOT more from magic shops and even market stalls. This ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections