DX » Community » Reviews » Hantek 6022BE 2-CH Analog 20MHz 48MS/s Oscilloscope - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvlastik23 on 09/15/2013

Hantek 6022BE Oscilloscope is small, very usefull equipment for hoby users. It is very good for test, measurement and set amplifiers, tape recorders and other electronic equipments. I am very satisfied with function measure of voltage and frequency. In my opinion there is very good ratio power and functionality compare to price. SW is a litl bit simpl,... Read more

Hantek 6022BE Osciloscope + screen on notebook Hantek 6022BE Osciloscope´s screen on noteboo Hantek 6022BE Osciloscope design
    0 0
  • posted byahmetbayirli on 09/02/2013

Cheap, small, compact. Easy to carry within your toolbox or laptop bag and then you can use it on the field. I will use it to examine my Arduino projects. This is effordable and optimum choise for hobbyst who don't work on too high frequencies. Two probes are included. One under the paper table inside the box. None observed You don't loose anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgtcman on 07/04/2013

Ths is a really affordable oscilloscope for the hobbyist who cannot afford $$hundreds for the traditional model. It has all the functionality that you will probably need. The ability to store data and export it for later processing by Excel , Matlab etc is very useful. Finally there is a C++ programmable interface for plugginf it into your software ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections