DX » Community » Reviews » FUJIFILM NP40 Compatible Battery (3.7V 710mAh Thin Li-Ion)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysemicolin on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This battery significantly outperforms the original battery that shipped with my old camera. I'm very pleased with this purchase. It fits properly, charges like its supposed to, and holds that charge. I used to be able to take maybe 25 flash photographs on a s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfatliver on 07/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's as good as the original. Recharge as fast as an original. Cost 1/4 of the original. Was partly charged when received. Fits perfectly. Cons:Casing feels a bit cheap. It would look better in black. Or silver. Its cement gray colored and and it looks bad. Could be one... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylecale on 10/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Like other reviewers I have had nothing but good performance with this battery (in a Pentax Optio A20) Holds a charge well. The battery is seamless unlike my Pentax original. Cons:No snappy little plastic storage case comes with this battery, but they have bee... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygazzag94 on 08/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great little cheap battery. -Goes for more than twice the price locally. -Fits perfect and is identical to original. -Charged faster than original. -Lasted longer than original, i bought 3. :D -Extremely well packaged it Great blister packs, it looks like something i wou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnoBoy on 11/23/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Same size as original battery - Powers up your camera (duh) - Cheaper than first party replacement battery Cons:- Not "original", if you mind... OtherThoughts:Haven't checked battery life compared to original one, so can't comment on that Bottomline:Always s... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections