• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great pass time.

posted by pauleiras on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Great pass time. The transmitter range is fantastic, very easy to control, the car battery is sent higher capacity, that appears in the picture lasts only 10 minutes, which was sent seems to be Li-Po and lasts 20 minutes, and its cargo takes 5 hours.

Cons:

The susmpensão is hinged and secured with screws, sometimes this screw loose and the car runs out of traction, it is necessary to hold the screw again to return to the car floor. The battery that was sent in to play for 20 minutes but it takes 5 hours to fully charge.

OtherThoughts:

Great fun, the car does not suffer interference signal from the transmitter, the price acheu a bit high but worth it. guaranteed fun, if you buy another battery as I did, can you play for 40 minutes.

Bottomline:

I bought two models, green and blue, the battery that appears in the picture of the product, the color blue, I bought for replacement, but the car was shipped with a battery other than the one in this photo, actually looks like it was sent a Li-Po and it makes it last twice as long.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections