DX » Community » Reviews » TMC HR47 Front Chest Elastic Belt Shoulder Strap for GoPro HERO 3+ / 3 HD / AEE SD20 / SD21 / SJ4000
Customer’s impression:
Very good Good quality item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMatesCZSK on 08/25/2014

Pros: solid material used, lightweight, straps adjustable to fit different body size, easy to isntall Cons: none Read more

Impression:Good quality item;

0 0 0

• posted byMoshrom on 08/13/2014

Does what it says, very good product! i see no reason to by the official Chesty for triple the price. Feels solid, both plastic and straps. I use it while mountain biking, the camera has held firmly in place so far despite very uneven terrain och bumps. Only problem is the ends och the straps frays a ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjsruizmoreno on 07/08/2014

Mucha mas calidad de la esperada por ese precio, recomendable al 100% Me ha tardado en llegar unas tres semanas, lo cual es bastante aceptable al venir desde china. Tiene un cierre de clip junto al pecho, por lo que es facil de poner y quitar, ademas de cinco reguladores para diferentes tallas. Ninguna,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiwibri on 07/04/2014

Amazing value for this Looks just like the OEM version but without the gopro markings. Looks so good, people get confused which is the DX version and which is the OEM. You cant go wrong with this accessory. Became a fan of DX after buying this. thanks! None Would be great to have a children's size one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedback. No need to spend a lot of money ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiwibri on 06/25/2014

Works as expected and is made of decent construction. Its so good in fact when my friend had his GoPro branded on the table next to this, he pick up my one and was adamant that it was his Original GoPro strap/camera! Only difference is that there is no GoPro logo on the chest strap. None. Its a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by27augusta27 on 06/12/2014

It has quick release function ***** 5 stars The flexible or elastic strap is holding well on shoulder ***** 5 start Price compare to original ***** 5 star Think twice when choosing other model of this chest mount, because other model follow the old type that needed to put from upper head and not simple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmontoya3 on 05/26/2014

The materials feel solid and resistant. The strap fits comfortably and holds very well to my goPro Hero 3+ Black edition. The clip in order to get yourself in the chesty is great None that I'm aware of. It came with a little aesthetic scratch but is barely noticeable. I guess it will have more as I keep ... Read more

Front view

0 0 0

• posted bymalejandrogarc on 04/25/2014

Very useful for use in motorcycles because the view from the helmet is too upper. The camera is in a perfect position and helps anchor the image is steady, no sudden movements as when attached to the handlebars of the motorcycle. The price is very competitive compared to the original GoPro. The main ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymynameizandy on 04/13/2014

Great alternative to official GoPro Chesty. Very easy to use. Straps extend long enough to be used over full winter gear. Was used skiing, mountain biking, snowmobiling. Big front clip is secure and easy to take off if wearing thick winter gloves. No negative points. 1/5 of the price and quality is comparable.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections