DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ HR47 Front Chest Elastic Belt Shoulder Strap for Gopro Hero 4, 3+, 3 HD, AEE SD20, SD21, SJ4000
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9318606 on 05/05/2015

Awesome quality, fit for the price. Don't waste your time and money on the GoPro chesty when this is the same thing for a quarter of the price.

Impression:Perfect fit,Great quality,Best Price;

0 0 1

• posted by8841933 on 04/07/2015

La calidad es muy buena, se ajusta perfectamente a cualquier contextura, muy fácil de usar. El precio es irrisorio comparado con el producto original.

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 1 0

• posted byur2clos3 on 03/30/2015

Pro: I've had this for more than 1 year, it survived through extreme heat and cold, and also salty ocean water. I've taken it to Punta Cana and used it in the ocean and for beach volleyball, and also this winter in -20C snowboarding. Never came apart and kept the camera safely in place, (through... Read more

Resistance to the elements Resistance to the elements

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 4

• posted by9064004 on 02/06/2015

bardzo funkcjonalne mocowanie na klatę piersiową po złąożeniu trzyma się bardzo dobrze i się nie majta wykonanie bardzo dobre

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 1 0

• posted bypfiolet on 01/22/2015

Very good value. The quality is as it should be. Fits also xxl guys :-) I ran can approve this item. Btw i use it wit an SJ 4000. Fits of course

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byRH245 on 01/06/2015

De chest mount is van zeer goede kwaliteit. Goed in te stellen op de juiste maat. Goed competeble met andere GoPro / SJ4000 accessoires. Zeer snelle levering van Deal Extreme en tegen een goede prijs. Dus al met al zeer tevreden over het product.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjbuffham on 12/29/2014

Pros: Easy to put on, very sturdy Cons: Buckle clips that come with genuine gopros have a VERY hard time clipping into this chest mount. Mine is now stuck in it and is not coming out. Overall: Worth the price rather than buying the "GoPro Chesty"

Impression:good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted by8906421 on 12/27/2014

The product arrived in perfect condition. Of great quality product. Recommend to all buyers. thanks!

0 0 0

• posted byvalvo on 12/15/2014

cumple de igual modo que otros modelos mucho mas caros,el envio perfecto y en un tiempo aceptable.estoy muy contento con este producto

0 0 0

• posted bybtahi on 11/26/2014

i bought this as a complement of my sport camera. I am sure that all the guys who are crazy of their camera, will buy the chest mount, the headband mount and the wrist mount. And there are more to come : floating pod etc...

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: