DX » Community » Reviews » TMC HR47 Front Chest Elastic Belt Shoulder Strap for GoPro HERO 3+ / 3 HD / AEE SD20 / SD21 / SJ4000
  • 5 star 14 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykiwibri on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Amazing value for this Looks just like the OEM version but without the gopro markings. Looks so good, people get confused which is the DX version and which is the OEM. You cant go wrong with this accessory. Became a fan of DX after buying this. thanks! Cons:No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedbac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykiwibri on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as expected and is made of decent construction. Its so good in fact when my friend had his GoPro branded on the table next to this, he pick up my one and was adamant that it was his Original GoPro strap/camera! Only difference is that there is no GoPro l... Read more

0 0
  • posted by27augusta27 on 06/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has quick release function ***** 5 stars The flexible or elastic strap is holding well on shoulder ***** 5 start Price compare to original ***** 5 star Think twice when choosing other model of this chest mount, because other model follow the old type that needed to p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmontoya3 on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The materials feel solid and resistant. The strap fits comfortably and holds very well to my goPro Hero 3+ Black edition. The clip in order to get yourself in the chesty is great Cons:None that I'm aware of. It came with a little aesthetic scratch but is barely noticeable... Read more

Front view
    0 0
  • posted bymalejandrogarc on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful for use in motorcycles because the view from the helmet is too upper. The camera is in a perfect position and helps anchor the image is steady, no sudden movements as when attached to the handlebars of the motorcycle. The price is very competitive compared t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymynameizandy on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great alternative to official GoPro Chesty. Very easy to use. Straps extend long enough to be used over full winter gear. Was used skiing, mountain biking, snowmobiling. Big front clip is secure and easy to take off if wearing thick winter gloves. Cons:No negative point... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeltetedb on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice product but the information its not correct, DOES NOT WORK WITH AEE SD 21!!!!! Just work for GOPRO product, not for AEE!!! THE size of the clip is not the same as the go pro (SD21) so I had to make some experiments to use it with that camera. The material... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycoveraab on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item is heavy duty with thick straps which is a real pro. It is really simple to use and it fits all body types. Its versatile and holds up great. On trampolines it doesn't get all shaky which I was expecting. Cons:No cons at all. OtherThoughts:This is mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakemcconnell on 02/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Exactly the same as the official GoPro one! - Strong, sturdy plastic plate. - good solid mounting slide - good elastic straps - robust plastic clips and adjusters - opens like rucksack straps, you can take it off your back rather than having to pull it over yo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections