Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMPzero on 07/02/2014

this cables work perfectly for making old gear to work with a new plasma or led television. great build, sturdy cables, high quality. color coding is kind of a hassle, as is not your basic white yellow red, but is green blue and red. Can get a bit frustrating. it does what it is supposed to do, transmit the signal from a RCA outlet to a HDMI port. Doesnt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychubar on 10/10/2013

The cable is perfect for everyday use. It seems strong enough to last for years. It just works! You can get them in any length you want. From very short 50 cm to quit long 3 meters. I wonder why they chose these particular colors as normally the colors would be black and red for audio and yellow for video. A flat cable would even be better because it ... Read more

0 3
  • posted bysarquez on 08/26/2013

Great finished product, this will help you connect your new computers to older televisions. Plugs very well made, very easy to connect and they will not go out if you move tv. End of the HDMI cable also very well made. Colors may differ from the original colors on the rear of the television (Red, White, Yellow), but that's ok, all you have to do is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhtilly on 08/25/2013

Good product, works fine, easy to install and use. Value for money. Good quality. Works pretty fine with my old VCr and my new Television. The cable could be bigger Perfect to connect old devices to HDMI devices, like old VCRs to LED Television Good product, works fine, easy to install and use. Value for money. Good quality. Works pretty fine with my ... Read more

5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections