DX » Community » Reviews » SOMiC E-95v2010 5.1-Channel VIB2 Vibration Unit Headphone Heatset w/ Remote and Mic - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythibaione on 01/31/2014

Great headphone with awesome 5.1 channel effects, the configuration is easy, i install on win 8 and worked great, then i got a headphone app from Razer website which improved the performance and effect of 5.1 feature. Is very comfortable to wear and adjustable to all head size and shapes. If you wear it from a long period it may became uncomfortable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlos.www on 11/07/2013

Great sound! Subwoofer effect can be subtle or earcrushing! Listened to 5.1 DTS and the E-95 it was very clear and precise. LOUD! Good surround effect. Sturdy built except for the controller. Installed without a glitch in XP and 7 OS. FPS´s and racing games become much better with this headphone!!!! Heart-attack-risk in nearby explosions! Many ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAlberto1980 on 07/19/2013

This headset is great. Works perfectly. 5.1 Works real good, I bought to play CoD MW3, tested it with a friend jumping around me and my eyes closed, I could tell him where he was, it really works to locate enemies without looking. The bass is incredible, best bass I have ever heard. O fone é otimo. Funciona perfeitamente. O 5.1 funciona muito bem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGStrifeX on 06/02/2013

Excellent phone for Gamers, 5.1 with high quality. Muito recomendado para Gamers que querem um fone de qualidade, mas não podem gastar uma fortuna. Nothing, maybe the price. But the investment was worth. Nada a reclamar, talvez o preço, meio salgado, mas com certeza vale o investimento. My product, had a slight incompatibility with USB 3.0... Read more

6 1
  • posted byRicoAfonso on 05/29/2013

Like the other guy said... it´s exacty the same thing... the phone is amazing, the vib sistem really cool. VIB2 makes EVERYTHING BETTER. NO REALLY, EVERYTHING. -Sound quality is very very good, and only with this headset that i've noticed some sounds. -Really, really LOUD. -Treble+bass musics sounds so -Looks really cool -Dead space 3 with this ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydadihu on 05/17/2013

-VIB2 makes EVERYTHING BETTER. NO REALLY, EVERYTHING. -Sound quality is ridiculous good, i've had for some time now some FLAC metallica musics, and only with this headset that i've noticed some sounds. -Really, really LOUD. -Treble+bass musics sounds so ridiculously good. -Works with CM Sirus and Ozone Strato Evo drivers. -Mic is good(can't say anything ... Read more

headset with some x-mas decoration
    4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections