Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8594645 on 11/11/2014

El cromado tiene unos acabados bastante buenos (si tenemos en cuenta el precio muy buenos) y afeita muy bien. No es una maquinilla agresiva. Es un producto que merece la pena. Read more

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted byMajest4 on 04/10/2014

Amazing how is easy to use it. Every novice will quickly understand how to use it and see the magic of wet shaving. I'll say it's mild and non aggressive. None. It's best razor you can get for that price. Mine is just damaged due shipping, but it doesn't affect on shaving results. Amazing how is easy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynec33 on 04/02/2014

Fits together well and seems very sturdy. Comes with a single blade provided and the case is pretty handy. Had a shave with it and it worked well. it is easy to take apart and put together and the metal feels solid but not heavy Handle is quite short, and container quite cheap. The container was cracked ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byiahlm on 01/11/2014

The razor is shipped in a plasic box which protects it well during shipment. The build quality seams really good and the razor looks good as well. One blade is included and changing blades is easy. Cant really find any. The mirror in the plasic box is to small to be of use, but it does not matter since ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byspeedyvelo on 01/02/2014

Good quality shaver for the price Smooth head plate Not very aggressive blade angle Alignment of the blade is pretty good I do not see any Plastic case that comes with the razor is hard to open and and not very good but I did not expect anything better for that price. If you want to experience DE shaving ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTaroMjrn on 12/31/2013

-Its made completely of metal. -It feels a little heavy for it size making for ease of control. -its easy to install and uninstall the blades. -yet its sturdy enough that you wouldn't need to worry about it coming apart for what ever reason. -reusable, the only thing you'll be throwing away is the blade.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjondoe745 on 11/20/2013

good build quality and appears to work well. Includes mirror in case, but is too small to be of any practical use.. comes with one blade, but I did order more blades when I ordered this razor.. plastic lid of case breaks easily.. the weight is about right for me but others might find it too light. because ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byOzzieDoc on 11/14/2013

See review I left for SKU 116281 because that's what I received not the razor SKU 201352 I ordered. I already had one of the SKU 201352 4 piece razors and liked it so I ordered another. Having a removable bottom on the handle allows you to add weight to the handle. Both razors share the same head and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaleksandraaaa on 11/03/2013

* Very sturdy * Works well * Made entirely of stainless steel * Includes case with mirror * Included blade seems okay * Relatively inexpensive * Included case breaks easily (although for this price it is astonishing that it is even included) * Includes only one blade (it would be convenient if there ... Read more

in case 1 in case 2 disassembled disassembled further disassembled even further disassembled and turned around assembly

0 0 1

• posted bycxavie on 10/24/2013

This razor is quite inexpensive, but feels solid and has some weight to it. Much better than some other cheap razors I tested. It's also quite easy to assemble/disassemble. Comes nicely packed with a case and a small (and useless) mirror, even though mine came sort of disassembled, it wasn't damaged ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections