Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJorgargo on 07/15/2015

Pros: The razor has a very good quality for its price, I have been shaving me with this razor since I receive it 4 months ago, buying good blades, and I get optimal shaves. You have to learn how to use a double edge razor but once you get use to it's better than the expensive comercial razors. is... Read more

Impression:good,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byRonttix on 06/12/2015

Feels in my skin smooth, gentle. Better then my old gilette, when using chrome blades. It was just big suprise to me, how good this is. Of course, other skin, other blade may differ. With this price tag, if you need try

Impression:good,Bang for buck;

0 0 0

• posted by9236987 on 06/11/2015

I love this razor! It's cheaper than a Merkur. It is well-made with the razor feeling heavy in your hand. I've had it for a week and it shows no sign of rust or chipping! I highly recommend this razor! Thanks Dx.com!

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted by9101833 on 06/08/2015

Ha sido todo correcto

0 0 0

• posted bymichaaa on 06/04/2015

This is a good razor! I use it now for over 2 months and it still shaves like it should. It is very strong! after a few times falling, nothing wrong with it. After shaving it is really soft and I didn't cut myself so far. I think I'm going to buy one for my face too. Would recomment to anyone.

Impression:nice;

0 1 1

• posted by5127276 on 04/14/2015

The case is kind of cheap and mine came with a hole in it, but the shaver itself is solid. The weight makes it easy to use (just remember to go in a straight motion, no side to side with the blade). My first time using a safety razor. Great price point to start at.

0 0 0

• posted by9157079 on 02/26/2015

Works really well and the angle is just right. I even shave my head with it. I also like the fact that no hair get stuck around the blades like multiple blade. You save time this and shave 1/2 your face before cleaning it with water, unlike multiple blade. I am done with multiple blade and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycazaddoor on 01/29/2015

Pros: nice product, so easy to use, and the best part is than you can buy a new blade with $0.10 Cons: well, the mirror is little but is not a big problem In general is a very good product!!!

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by8972358 on 01/24/2015

Paid 3 times more in Wal Mart for a safety razor. This ones got em beat for the money and the blade is fabulous.

Impression:Great Value - Goobye Gillette;

0 0 0

• posted bykbutcher5 on 01/10/2015

It's true, with some sharp blades this product can indeed shave different parts of your body, even your head if you feel the need to be bald. You get all of this at the very low cost of 5$ and it seems sturdy too, so you might be able to use it as a foundation for a Lilliput house as well! Watch... Read more

Impression:schmeasy;

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere