Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9984493 on 01/20/2016

Little defect make a little curve in the blade on one side, but still good for the price

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byjb100 on 12/01/2015

Does the job ok and for the price its excellent. very lightly built, which is both good and bad. It handles well but feels very cheap and is clearly not going to last long. But for 5$ that doesnt matter. I have a gilette that is about 40 years old and its still holding up strong, this definitely... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byDazdrangon on 11/30/2015

Качественно сделанный станок для бритья. В комплекте есть одно лезвие. Пользоваться удобно, покупкой доволен.

Impression:good,Good value,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysetda on 11/23/2015

Shaver is of good build quality, lays well in hand, handles well, came as described. With it also came the plastic case, good for travelling/transport.

0 0 0

• posted byaledava on 10/28/2015

Pros : Very solid razor ! Well packed, easy to use. For the value this is incredible, I'm planning on buying another one. Cons : Holder could be a little longer ? This is more like a suggestion not a real con since I got used to it very fast

0 0 1

• posted bymattrico on 09/02/2015

Pros: No loose parts, quality product, heavy, the container that it sits in even has a neat mirror. Cons: Occasionally it is difficult to screw depending on the angle, has to be right at center. Some careful considerations: I have only had this product for two days, I don't know if it will rust I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byleroyb3 on 08/23/2015

I have now six of these razors. ( I plan to use them for many years, there is no sign of wear and tear) These are perfect for my skin. I use them also for head shaving. I have tried a lot different kinds of even adjustable razors and this is the best so far. Of course everything works differently... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJorgargo on 07/15/2015

Pros: The razor has a very good quality for its price, I have been shaving me with this razor since I receive it 4 months ago, buying good blades, and I get optimal shaves. You have to learn how to use a double edge razor but once you get use to it's better than the expensive comercial razors. is... Read more

Impression:good,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byRonttix on 06/12/2015

Feels in my skin smooth, gentle. Better then my old gilette, when using chrome blades. It was just big suprise to me, how good this is. Of course, other skin, other blade may differ. With this price tag, if you need try

Impression:good,Bang for buck;

0 0 0

• posted by9236987 on 06/11/2015

I love this razor! It's cheaper than a Merkur. It is well-made with the razor feeling heavy in your hand. I've had it for a week and it shows no sign of rust or chipping! I highly recommend this razor! Thanks Dx.com!

Impression:good;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere