Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by7668738 on 12/23/2016

Was initially concerned this would be a cheap and nasty piece of tin however it is a solid little unit. Has turned out to be incredible value. Has good weight and easy to handle. Easy to grip when wet and quick to clean or replace blades. Still going strong after almost 2yrs use, I have slightly... Read more

Impression:Outstanding;

0 0 5

• posted by10477222 on 11/24/2016

For the money, the razor is absolutely fine. I already have experience with it and can report the following - the handle is too short for me, the razor is too aggressive, the quality is nevertheless good. I wanted this razor for business trips, but would rather use my old. Even for beginners, I... Read more

Impression:Absolutly ok for the price;

0 0 2

• posted by10500596 on 08/31/2016

excelente lamina

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted bymarcianoleo on 08/24/2016

bueno bonito y barato, su construccion es firme muy bonito contras ninguna

Impression:nice;

0 0 3

• posted bysantiagoo on 08/22/2016

Pros: I just used it once but i liked the feeling. You have to get used to the angle the blade cut the hair (difficult at first) but then is ok. it also comes with a holder/transportation case that has a little emergency mirror that i personally don't use. Replacement blades are really cheap. not... Read more

good for its price good for its price

Impression:good,recommend it;

0 0 3

• posted by1438156 on 08/16/2016

It shaves better then a western branded €30 razor I also have. That being said you can immediately see why this razor is so cheap; it is very light and they took away as much metal as possible from the shaving head. They should make a premium version in my opinion. Also the tolerances in the head... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted by10256939 on 07/18/2016

Pros: Well made, comes with a sharp Blade, looks good, it s cheap Cons: Non so far

Good Quality Razor

Impression:good,Good quality,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysantiago847 on 06/30/2016

esta buena, pero parece algo insegura, pero al final resulta bastante util

Impression:good,OK,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byrubenzenm on 06/23/2016

Pros: Tiene un buen acabado, los reemplazos de navaja son muy baratos y se consiguen en cualquier lugar. Cons: Ninguna. La carcasa llegó estrella pero igual sirve para transportarlo.

Excelente herramienta Excelente herramienta

Impression:good,OK,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bypetwib on 03/15/2016

I've only used this razor once so far so it's actually a bit early to give a review but here it is anyway. Pros: Does what it should satisfactory. Time will tell about the quality but so far I have nothing to complain about. My previous razor (bought elsewhere) broke after just a few shaves so is... Read more

Impression:good,Nice razor with nice casing that does the job;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere