Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10256939 on 07/18/2016

Pros: Well made, comes with a sharp Blade, looks good, it s cheap Cons: Non so far

Good Quality Razor

Impression:good,Good quality,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysantiago847 on 06/30/2016

esta buena, pero parece algo insegura, pero al final resulta bastante util

Impression:good,OK,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byrubenzenm on 06/23/2016

Pros: Tiene un buen acabado, los reemplazos de navaja son muy baratos y se consiguen en cualquier lugar. Cons: Ninguna. La carcasa llegó estrella pero igual sirve para transportarlo.

Excelente herramienta Excelente herramienta

Impression:good,OK,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bypetwib on 03/15/2016

I've only used this razor once so far so it's actually a bit early to give a review but here it is anyway. Pros: Does what it should satisfactory. Time will tell about the quality but so far I have nothing to complain about. My previous razor (bought elsewhere) broke after just a few shaves so is... Read more

Impression:good,Nice razor with nice casing that does the job;

0 0 0

• posted bymarkies41 on 03/13/2016

cheap, nice and good working razorblaade. no problems at all, fits good, shaves good, comes with 1 razorblade so you can start immediately. its really good razor for a very low pice, incredible! weight could be a little heavier, but this is not reallly a problem for me. i get used to it very ont... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9818753 on 02/15/2016

Pros:Very inexpensive, the handle is weighted and is hefty, comes in a carrying case, shaves perfectly Cons: shipment took a while because the blade was stopped at customs Overall: If you still use gillette, i recommend that you change to this, it produces a better shave and is SO much ceaper

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9792689 on 02/04/2016

Pros: The price of this safety razor is very good a fraction of my muhle and gillete Comes with travel case thingy Not that aggresive, Cons: obviously the quality of the materials is not as good as more expensive ones

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9984493 on 01/20/2016

Little defect make a little curve in the blade on one side, but still good for the price

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byjb100 on 12/01/2015

Does the job ok and for the price its excellent. very lightly built, which is both good and bad. It handles well but feels very cheap and is clearly not going to last long. But for 5$ that doesnt matter. I have a gilette that is about 40 years old and its still holding up strong, this definitely... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byDazdrangon on 11/30/2015

Качественно сделанный станок для бритья. В комплекте есть одно лезвие. Пользоваться удобно, покупкой доволен.

Impression:good,Good value,nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere