excelente lamina

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted bymarcianoleo on 08/24/2016

bueno bonito y barato, su construccion es firme muy bonito contras ninguna

Impression:nice;

0 0 3

• posted bysantiagoo on 08/22/2016

Pros: I just used it once but i liked the feeling. You have to get used to the angle the blade cut the hair (difficult at first) but then is ok. it also comes with a holder/transportation case that has a little emergency mirror that i personally don't use. Replacement blades are really cheap. not... Read more

good for its price good for its price

Impression:good,recommend it;

0 0 3

• posted by1438156 on 08/16/2016

It shaves better then a western branded €30 razor I also have. That being said you can immediately see why this razor is so cheap; it is very light and they took away as much metal as possible from the shaving head. They should make a premium version in my opinion. Also the tolerances in the head... Read more

0 0 3

• posted by10256939 on 07/18/2016

Pros: Well made, comes with a sharp Blade, looks good, it s cheap Cons: Non so far

Good Quality Razor

Impression:good,Good quality,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysantiago847 on 06/30/2016

esta buena, pero parece algo insegura, pero al final resulta bastante util

Impression:good,OK,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byrubenzenm on 06/23/2016

Pros: Tiene un buen acabado, los reemplazos de navaja son muy baratos y se consiguen en cualquier lugar. Cons: Ninguna. La carcasa llegó estrella pero igual sirve para transportarlo.

Excelente herramienta Excelente herramienta

Impression:good,OK,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bypetwib on 03/15/2016

I've only used this razor once so far so it's actually a bit early to give a review but here it is anyway. Pros: Does what it should satisfactory. Time will tell about the quality but so far I have nothing to complain about. My previous razor (bought elsewhere) broke after just a few shaves so is... Read more

Impression:good,Nice razor with nice casing that does the job;

0 0 0

• posted bymarkies41 on 03/13/2016

cheap, nice and good working razorblaade. no problems at all, fits good, shaves good, comes with 1 razorblade so you can start immediately. its really good razor for a very low pice, incredible! weight could be a little heavier, but this is not reallly a problem for me. i get used to it very ont... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9818753 on 02/15/2016

Pros:Very inexpensive, the handle is weighted and is hefty, comes in a carrying case, shaves perfectly Cons: shipment took a while because the blade was stopped at customs Overall: If you still use gillette, i recommend that you change to this, it produces a better shave and is SO much ceaper

0 0 0

DX Everywhere