Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFloxyx on 10/15/2013

Durable with great feel. It will get scratched on the "cards" but that is to be expected, wire feels high quality. The cards are not thin but actually perfect in size of thickness and length. It is a bit to expensive for a key-chain in my opinion. Could probably be a little cheaper. The length ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimpatus on 08/28/2013

It looks good. Its royal street flush. it cang get better than that ;) Easy to open. and stays closed when you have locked it. Its not big, but its a key chain so i don't want it to be too big either. so perfect size for me :) It just have a flat backside. would be nice if it had the chape of the cards ... Read more

Keychain

0 0 0

• posted byRoaze2000 on 08/14/2013

I got this Stainless Steel Poker Card Keychain today. it is nice, and has a different way of opening and closing then the usual keychain. in the image you see two Stainless Steel Poker Card Keychains. You only get one in the mail. Just saying. I don't even know why I got this Stainless Steel Poker Card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySantoPV on 07/29/2013

Really good keychain, everybody ask me where I bought it, very good material, a little bit heavy, but in general excelent. I live in Brazil and I received in less than 30 days... // Um chaveiro muito bom, todos me perguntam onde eu comprei, material muito bom, um puco pesado, mas em geral é excelente.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

just like in the picture, you get a nice looking key chain for yourself. it can be a great gift for friends since it's very cheap and looks beautiful - the build quality is much better than i expected, doesn't look or feel like a $2 gadget. after i read the review, i checked it and the glue part could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoneofakind2727 on 02/16/2013

I bought this for a friend for a gift after reading all of the very high reviews. The price on this key chain is very reasonable but I was afraid of receiving junk. After physically seeing this product in person I feel this is a high quality item. I can't think of any cons. It's a bit smaller than I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjlopezlago on 10/10/2012

The lock is very safe and of good quality. The product is as described. Overall, the product is very good quality and looks and feels great. No sharp edges so it does not break the pocket fabric. The painting is of good quality and will not wear soon. The cable is metal and seems well anchored to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhupanen on 09/02/2012

A very well made and elegant key chain. Do not hesitate for a moment not to buy this. - Sturdy steel. - Does not rust. - Looks expensive. - Chain is well made and will not break or get loose. - The images into the cards are done so that they don't dissolve. - The closing system is a bit strange, since ... Read more

Bright light makes it seem faded. It's not.

0 0 0

• posted byWalmyrCasagrand on 08/22/2012

- Perfect Gift (Portugues) Presente perfeito - Cheap (Portugues) Barato - Nice quality (Portugues) Boa Qualidade - It Seems to have a good mechanism (Portugues) Parece ter um bom mecanismo - At First it was really hard to open, and it could hurt, Besides that, there is nothing else than I Could Think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaicond on 08/15/2012

Nice looking, with these cards style. Good building material, seems to be very resistent. Great capacity and easy to use. Also it's very cheap. The one that o bought is lacking black paint on the "Q". I don't know if it's from package or building, but you only see that when you're close enough.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections