DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful White LED Light Up Balloon - Multicolored (2 x CR2032 / 5PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Fun GENIAL Great item Buen producto!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byComKat on 01/23/2015

This item is perfect to have for parties, and as and extra gift for kids. Its simple to use, and the light works good. They are a bit heavy in bottom where the light are. Can be good for some, and other may' think its bad. But the light is needed.

Impression:Fun,Great item,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byrobeextremo on 01/07/2015

me llego en menos de 15 dias en su bolsa y sus indicaciones

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byescrimago on 12/13/2014

No los he probado con helio, pero inclandolos también quedan muy originales paa fiestas infantiles. Es un producto bastante recomentable por que los niños se quedan muy sorprendidos.

Impression:GENIAL,globos fantásticos,luces de colores;

0 0 0

• posted byloafer on 11/27/2014

my little boy is so happy and excited. Colorful Led ballns are nice toy for fun for games and parties!

Impression:Great item;

0 0 0

• posted byJKxxx on 11/21/2014

Classic balloon, which shines. Easy to use. Fun for good price.

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byfunfair on 09/19/2014

Pros: Fairly cheap balloons with LED light They try to sell these exact balloons in the Netherlands for €5!!! The light lasts for at least a whole evening. So enjoy it for the whole night. I've used these for a new-years-eve party and they lasted! Cons: 1 of the LED's has come loose with a Still... Read more

Impression:Really fun;

0 0 0

• posted bySerchVelez on 08/29/2014

Buenos, bonitos y baratos, pero con algo de mala manipulacion pueden llegar a dañarse facilmente, aun asi los recomiendo por el precio bajo.

Impression:Buen producto!;

0 0 0

• posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Very original decision for party sub-gift. Or maybe not VERY original, but looks nice. You can replace battery if you want. It's a little bit tricky, but possibly. The diode glued very good to the balloon. You can't accidentally break it. (I tried :) ) Small battery life. I don't know how small I... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byJarnjevg on 01/11/2014

They are easy to use, just pull the label then just do what you do with every balloon. Belongs at every party they look so great with the lights inside. They are so cool that everyone will ask where you got them. I tell them ofcourse that i makeem myself xD might be a little bit cheaper, further... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTTake on 11/18/2013

Really easy to use, works very brightly. Multicolor, 5 balloons. Pretty durable for this price range. It comes with batteries so you can just pop them on and fill them up and start your party with fun balloons :P For this price range there aren't really any cons. Working time could be maybe but a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections