DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Seven Color LED Light Up Balloon - Multicolor (2 x CR2032 / 5PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Very original decision for party sub-gift. Or maybe not VERY original, but looks nice. You can replace battery if you want. It's a little bit tricky, but possibly. The diode glued very good to the balloon. You can't accidentally break it. (I tried :) ) Small battery life. I don't know how small diode lamp can draw out battery for less than one evening.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJarnjevg on 01/11/2014

They are easy to use, just pull the label then just do what you do with every balloon. Belongs at every party they look so great with the lights inside. They are so cool that everyone will ask where you got them. I tell them ofcourse that i makeem myself xD might be a little bit cheaper, further its a good product I have used them at several partys ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTTake on 11/18/2013

Really easy to use, works very brightly. Multicolor, 5 balloons. Pretty durable for this price range. It comes with batteries so you can just pop them on and fill them up and start your party with fun balloons :P For this price range there aren't really any cons. Working time could be maybe longer but you cant really expect a longer working time for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrikislief on 11/03/2013

The balloons and the light inside work just as expected. The colors are nice, and the balloons inflate very easily. The lights only work for about a day. I bought them to take with me to a festival, hoping they would last 3 days, but they did not. Not all lights shine as bright as each other. Some are very bright, some are a lot less bright. pinching ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickmanchan on 07/27/2013

-Its a sturdy balloon. I inflated them all for a party and they did not burst while inflating at least. -Light is ok i guess not that bright but at night a balloon with light in it is better than one without light in it :P -One of them had a hole plastic not molded well i guess or something but nothing cant be fixed with some glue and duct tape! -The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniekrasas on 07/27/2013

Muy novedoso , lo use para decorar una fiesta de cumpleaños y todo el mundo quedo sorprendido. Por lo menos aqui en Argentina nadie lo conocia . Son faciles de usar y su vida util es la necesaria . No he encontrado ninguna contra, estos globos funcionaron tal cual lo esperado . Ideal para decorar un festejo con niños , a ellos les encanto,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections