DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful White LED Light Up Balloon - Multicolored (2 x CR2032 / 5PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Fun GENIAL Great item не плохого качества за эти деньги.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKobyShi on 07/29/2015

Use these as an attraction and to mark our tents in festivals and other outdoor sleeping events. Really cool and useful!

Impression:Fun,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byhugomeeuwes on 05/13/2015

The balloons were easy too use and it looked great, but they worked only for a few hours. Another thing that surprised me, was the brown balloon in each package. It is not the best colour to light up.

Impression:Fun,Short workingtime;

0 0 0

• posted byDex68 on 05/07/2015

nekas īpašs. bez hēlija tāds spīgojošs baloniņš vien ir. ja palaiž gaisā, nu jā, interesantāk, bet citādi.... jāņem vērā piegādes laiks.

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted bysborsi on 04/21/2015

Pros: long life light, also can change batteries (button type) Cons: some balloons have strange colours because of led light

0 0 0

• posted byPerotsky on 04/11/2015

Пришло быстро, не плохого качества за эти деньги. Покупкой доволен. Came quickly, not bad quality for the money. Happy with the purchase.

Impression:Пришло быстро, не плохого качества за эти деньги. ;

0 0 1

• posted by9312013 on 04/09/2015

i love i`t

Impression:GENIAL;

0 0 0

• posted byGeekonperu on 02/18/2015

Pros: Very funny and nice item for kids and parties. At night, the glowing baloons look awesome. Cons: It says in bag that light last 20 hours, but that's not true. My experience was of 5 hours top. Also, you really should use air pump to inflate the ballons, because they taste kind of toxic if I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byComKat on 01/23/2015

This item is perfect to have for parties, and as and extra gift for kids. Its simple to use, and the light works good. They are a bit heavy in bottom where the light are. Can be good for some, and other may' think its bad. But the light is needed.

Impression:Fun,Great item,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byrobeextremo on 01/07/2015

me llego en menos de 15 dias en su bolsa y sus indicaciones

0 0 0

• posted byescrimago on 12/13/2014

No los he probado con helio, pero inclandolos también quedan muy originales paa fiestas infantiles. Es un producto bastante recomentable por que los niños se quedan muy sorprendidos.

Impression:GENIAL,globos fantásticos,luces de colores;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere