DX » Community » Reviews » UKB-500-RF 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Air Mouse 92-key Keyboard - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
Submit your impression so useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byValombreuse on 02/28/2017

At last, after my previous air mouse let me down (after few years of good service, and few drops on the floor) That one arrived just in time. Full option keyboard, smooth touchpad. The rechargeable battery is a better option to normal AAA batteries indeed (knowing that it will recharge through it... Read more

Impression:so useful;

0 0 0

• posted by6tapper6 on 07/29/2014

Pros: little (not too little) and does the job grand while navigating my Media PC Cons: didn't order more. Other: Build - lets see the test of time plus kids but so far all good! Battery rechargeable seems to hold charge for over a week now thanks to the auto timeout built in DX delivery (have to... Read more

Impression:Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted bypolly1980 on 04/03/2014

Works pretty good. Nothing to install. Works with minix mini pc's en ps3. The touchpad on this remotes works good. Sometimes you have to press a button twice. When you want to use the touchpad you first have to press another button to esteblish a connection between dongle and remote. With dongle... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymararules on 09/16/2013

Very useful, easy to use. Just plug and use it. I was not sure it would work for my computer because I have no idea of GHz and stuff, but it works on any computer. I've tried it at friends' houses, too. Don't like the white, I wish I would have bought the black one, but that's just me :) Just I I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byroderix on 07/03/2013

Fits perfectly in my hands. It´s very comfortable for typing with both hands. Nice keyboard click feedback. Keypad has good sensibility. Just plug it in and start using it. Battery door is a bit hard to open. Each time you press a key, a LED flashes. It´s too bright if you are in a dark... Read more

1 0 3

DX Everywhere