DX » Community » Reviews » UKB-500-RF 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Air Mouse 92-key Keyboard - White + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolly1980 on 04/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works pretty good. Nothing to install. Works with minix mini pc's en ps3. The touchpad on this remotes works good. Cons:Sometimes you have to press a button twice. When you want to use the touchpad you first have to press another button to esteblish a connecti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymararules on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful, easy to use. Just plug and use it. I was not sure it would work for my computer because I have no idea of GHz and stuff, but it works on any computer. I've tried it at friends' houses, too. Cons:Don't like the white, I wish I would have bought the black one... Read more

2 0
  • posted byroderix on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly in my hands. It´s very comfortable for typing with both hands. Nice keyboard click feedback. Keypad has good sensibility. Just plug it in and start using it. Cons:Battery door is a bit hard to open. Each time you press a key, a LED flashes.... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections