DX » Community » Reviews » UKB-500-RF 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Air Mouse 92-key Keyboard - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolly1980 on 04/03/2014

Works pretty good. Nothing to install. Works with minix mini pc's en ps3. The touchpad on this remotes works good. Sometimes you have to press a button twice. When you want to use the touchpad you first have to press another button to esteblish a connection between dongle and remote. With dongle directly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymararules on 09/16/2013

Very useful, easy to use. Just plug and use it. I was not sure it would work for my computer because I have no idea of GHz and stuff, but it works on any computer. I've tried it at friends' houses, too. Don't like the white, I wish I would have bought the black one, but that's just me :) Just what I ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byroderix on 07/03/2013

Fits perfectly in my hands. It´s very comfortable for typing with both hands. Nice keyboard click feedback. Keypad has good sensibility. Just plug it in and start using it. Battery door is a bit hard to open. Each time you press a key, a LED flashes. It´s too bright if you are in a dark place.... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections