DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft USB 2.0 Wireless WiFi Network Adapter for Xbox 360 (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdamPay on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this unit is far better then the two ive bought from eb games. the wiring was sound and works everytime I turn machine on not like the more expensive shop bought models. for example one I bought from local shop took out of pack wire loose retur4ned said was my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneilorg on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is an original product - The price is half practiced in my country (Brazil) - The reception of the wifi signal is very good - Data transmission is rapid - Plug and play, nao requer instalações de software ou configurações extras, basta... Read more

2 0
  • posted byOtta321 on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is an original product from Microsoft, I guess that should be enough. The wifi has a good and strong signal. Thinking that we talking about a refurbished product, the refurbish process is very good, as the title it is like a brand new. I'm using it since 3 months, st... Read more

2 0
  • posted byblobwell on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its is plug and play. You just connect to your xbox and the wireless option to configure network will appear! Cons:It does not come with any instructions about how to use. More over, I don't find any place on the Xbox 360 to fix the adapter. So it doesn't appear... Read more

1 1
  • posted byRoloffCosta on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It seems to be an original Microsoft product. Good quality. Reasonably cheap. In Brazil it costs at least twice. It fits perfectly behind the X-Box 360 ant to the port USB. It has no scratches or broken pieces. It Works perfectly and connects your X-Box 360 to t... Read more

4 0
  • posted byRaimiette on 03/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a genuine Microsoft product. Mine didn't have any scuffs or dents. Seems to be of good quality. Attaches to the back of the X-box to keep it out of sight. Makes your X-Box connent to your PC and the internet. Great price, here in Canada they go for double. Cons:Mi... Read more

9 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections