DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft USB 2.0 Wireless WiFi Network Adapter for Xbox 360 (Refurbished)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBobby2201 on 02/10/2014

Produto muito bom, funciona perfeitamente... agora poderei jogar on-line sem problemas A unica coisa que me assustou foi que o código de rastreio não estava funcionando, achei que o produto ainda estava na China quando chegou em casa. Levou quase dois meses para chegar em Santos-Brasil Tirando ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdamPay on 11/04/2013

this unit is far better then the two ive bought from eb games. the wiring was sound and works everytime I turn machine on not like the more expensive shop bought models. for example one I bought from local shop took out of pack wire loose retur4ned said was my fault that's why I by all my xbox devices ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymequimba on 06/07/2013

English: The accessory is awesome, the quality are just amazing, the overall feeling is excellent and the shipping is very fast, very recommended! Great price, in Brazil this accessory costs double the price It has a great quality Operation 100% Easy to use Easy to install Portuguese: O acessório ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneilorg on 05/20/2013

- It is an original product - The price is half practiced in my country (Brazil) - The reception of the wifi signal is very good - Data transmission is rapid - Plug and play, nao requer instalações de software ou configurações extras, basta apenas conectar o aparelho no console e ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byOtta321 on 03/14/2013

It is an original product from Microsoft, I guess that should be enough. The wifi has a good and strong signal. Thinking that we talking about a refurbished product, the refurbish process is very good, as the title it is like a brand new. I'm using it since 3 months, steel working like first day. After ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byblobwell on 12/08/2012

Its is plug and play. You just connect to your xbox and the wireless option to configure network will appear! It does not come with any instructions about how to use. More over, I don't find any place on the Xbox 360 to fix the adapter. So it doesn't appear a nice looking on videogame when you are using ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byRoloffCosta on 12/05/2012

It seems to be an original Microsoft product. Good quality. Reasonably cheap. In Brazil it costs at least twice. It fits perfectly behind the X-Box 360 ant to the port USB. It has no scratches or broken pieces. It Works perfectly and connects your X-Box 360 to the internet and PC. Until now, nothing ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byRaimiette on 03/06/2009

This is a genuine Microsoft product. Mine didn't have any scuffs or dents. Seems to be of good quality. Attaches to the back of the X-box to keep it out of sight. Makes your X-Box connent to your PC and the internet. Great price, here in Canada they go for double. Mine had some discolouration on the ... Read more

1 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections