DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Buttons for PSP Phat/1000 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

They are molded quite nicely and look pretty well identical to the the old buttons, other than the fact that some of them are tad bit smaller and leave a bit of room around them in the case. Pretty good price. They do feel a bit cheaper than the originals and they are tint bit smaller the originals, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byriki7269 on 07/31/2013

All of the buttons are correctly working. It looks great. I put the buttons in my console and work very well. I recomended to buy if you ignore the quality of the product and only are interested in what the product work. The symbols of the buttons are painting in the plastic and it delete with little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJay48 on 12/28/2010

1. Worth the price as genuine buttons are very rare and overpriced if found! 2. Build quality is OK, but may have some rubbing, sticking, etc with the faceplate. 1. Certain buttons (in my case, the 'HOME' button) sticks if the faceplate is tightened completely. To remedy this, I have loosened the faceplate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterhacker on 06/11/2010

It is very cheap, that's about it buttons are "sticky", i had a issue with them rubbing and sticking I bought these buttons, waited almost a month to get them, I finally got them, and the square, triangle, circle, and X button all stick, I needed a new set of the "home buttons" , ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzalakio on 10/28/2009

-Exactly like the original -buttons looks very well done -Good replacement if you lose or broke the button -no other comments just that it's looks exactly like the original. -Could be cheaper consider the price -My home strip was bend and it look like it was broken, it wasn't but the bend will mean it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaboboy on 10/12/2009

I found that these buttons were exactly what I was looking for. We had taken my sons PsP apart over a year ago and lost a few of the buttons because it was apart in a cupboard. These buttons were the perfect solution to our problem. Had to fit a couple of the so that they didn't stick. If you take the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections