DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Buttons for PSP Phat/1000 (Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:They are molded quite nicely and look pretty well identical to the the old buttons, other than the fact that some of them are tad bit smaller and leave a bit of room around them in the case. Pretty good price.Cons:They do feel a bit cheaper than the originals a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJay48 on 12/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:1. Worth the price as genuine buttons are very rare and overpriced if found! 2. Build quality is OK, but may have some rubbing, sticking, etc with the faceplate. Cons:1. Certain buttons (in my case, the 'HOME' button) sticks if the faceplate is tightened comple... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterhacker on 06/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It is very cheap, that's about it Cons:buttons are "sticky", i had a issue with them rubbing and sticking OtherThoughts:I bought these buttons, waited almost a month to get them, I finally got them, and the square, triangle, circle, and X button all sti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzalakio on 10/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Exactly like the original -buttons looks very well done -Good replacement if you lose or broke the button -no other comments just that it's looks exactly like the original. Cons:-Could be cheaper consider the price -My home strip was bend and it look like it was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaboboy on 10/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I found that these buttons were exactly what I was looking for. We had taken my sons PsP apart over a year ago and lost a few of the buttons because it was apart in a cupboard. These buttons were the perfect solution to our problem. Cons:Had to fit a couple of... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections