DX » Community » Reviews » SUNREE Youdo2 Outdoor 122lm 4-Mode 3-Cree XP-E LED White Light Fishing Lamp - White + Grey + Orange
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybublik11 on 06/14/2014

can switch modes. 1 strong LED light for distance with high med and low. 2 small LEDs for big area lighting, idk how its called.. flood maybe.3 modes. high low and sos. lower power consumption. no back of the head battery compartment waterproof on the lowest mod u can run this flashlight for hours, i threw the manual but it was something like 18 hours ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3vzfe on 04/02/2014

As other reviewers have said, this is a very high-quality product. It comes in a professional retail blister pack that includes 3 AAA batteries. The fit and finish of the headlamp and headband is superb. The material of the headband is thick and stretches easily. The maximum UNSTRECHED circumference of the headband is 62cm. Headlamp assembly is removable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytseyboth on 10/30/2013

This is a very good Product. It has 3 LEDs, the one in the Middle works alone and the other two work together. It has three light strongness and SOS mode. It is supposed to be Watterproof, and it look nicely isolated and so on. Elastic band is very resistent. I don't see a con in this product, only the price of it. It comes with 3 AAA batteries. I still ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byleonpinh on 06/03/2013

Very confortable, bright and well build head lamp. 3 LEDs, 2 flooding the area with less power and the maind central one really bright, with concentrated light. Elastic band seems very resistend. The only thing I believe they could have made better is the way the assembly tilts. I think the plastic mechanism will not last very long, but as I will not ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections