DX » Community » Reviews » TEYUN PS-1 Dual Side PC + Iron Pop Filter / Shield for Microphone Recording - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycsp89 on 02/02/2014

Big screen and sturdy metal neck, construction looks solid, the ring that holds the screen is fastened by two screws, so it should be easy to replace the screen if it rips. the adjustment screw in the botton is plastic and looks rather fragile, it looks like it could break if pushed too far. Also the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYolei on 12/23/2013

- Great quality build. This pop filter doesn't feel cheap in any way. - Very useful with the microphone to filter "p" and "b" sounds. - Works great with my Blue Yeti. - Easy to set up. - This is kinda pricey for DX. Even amazon has pop filters that cost less.. - This is a professional ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAleloiacono on 10/28/2013

It works great, seems sturdily built. It filters the horrible "pop" sounds on microphones as expected. Grip, which was my main concern, is excellent. The neck is firm, so the filter does not fall, at least so far. There is really not much you can say about this, other than it is a great pop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeuclio on 09/04/2013

Good product means all parts are great for the purpose. I.e. the pop filter is a two layer mesh in a plastic frame, the size of which is OK; the inner diameter is approximately 135 millimetres. The goose neck is able to position the pop filter just you would like. The clip can be fastened easily to mic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseoanekari on 08/14/2013

It works fine. You have to wait a month for it... NO CONS!! First of all, what it is, is a professional-quality pop filter for use with professional-quality microphones and professional-quality microphone stands. It works well with either a vertical stand or a boom stand (with the caveat that if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseoanekari on 08/14/2013

Good quality Cheap Eassy to use it It works fine. Comparing my vocal recordings before and after, you can tell the difference with the absence of those annoying vocal pops. It clamps onto any mic stand and you can contort it the way you want. Cons: Price can be misleading to think quality is not exellent ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byseoanekari on 08/13/2013

Good quality Cheap Eassy to use it You have to wait a month for it... NO CONS!! A bit worried at first because of the low price point. However, was pleasantly surprized when the package arrived. This is a great investment to keep mouth moisture off of the mic and also prevent "p" pops. At $... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byseoanekari on 08/13/2013

It works fine. Comparing my vocal recordings before and after, you can tell the difference with the absence of those annoying vocal pops. It clamps onto any mic stand and you can contort it the way you want. Price can be misleading to think quality is not exellent as it is. I have been into audio recording ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections