Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaddynature on 06/13/2014

It is very strong and has good grip. When i received it, I directly unpacked it and tried it. It penetrates metal cans like it is a piece of paper. I love the design. Its very beautiful And it writes very well also. The pen was not damaged after I used it on wood, metal, glass and plastic. But i tried it on stone and the black painting dissapeared off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybackfish on 04/16/2014

second tactical pen i have had. I gave away the first one, than missed it. so bought this one. This one is cheaper and as good. great feel in your hand and not too agressive an appearance. and besides a great ballpoint at that. actually none. i carry it everyday. fortunately never had to contemplate using it. but gives a nice secure feeling. wonder ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRachel235 on 01/08/2014

Looks like a pen, useful to carry for us females better to have than not to have, I carry this on my shirt pocket so it's easy to access if ever needed. I use the clip to shirt pocket so I don't use it as a pen just in case it gets lost. The lid could get lost if you use it as pen as it just push fit and not screw fit. Like other have said that could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoprano2012 on 12/16/2013

This Tactical pen is great!! Well constructed and the quality is great...everything fit together as it should with precision. I have no cons to report with this item all is exactly as i expected and its a great alternative to higher priced pens out there. Came in a nice little black cardboard slide box great for wrapping if giving as a gift. I totally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarquez on 10/29/2013

This has a very strong and stealth look, the ball pen works great, but the most important thing, the self defense side is AWESOME! The self defense tip is not sharp but for sure if you just place a slight pressure on it it will go into somebody's arms, or chest. Just didn't like it you have to screw the cap on the pen, but I guess this is for safety!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZakime on 10/22/2013

This is not an UZI Tactical Pen, but it is really impressive. Very strong material. If you hit somebody really hard with it, you can do a great damage. So I don't recommend to stab someone in the head. There is only one I find, but it is really situational. You can get hurt if you use the pen without the cap. You can't "hold" it with your ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygoretkin on 09/19/2013

- Very Strong building. - Good Works. - Good price. - A real tool. - It can be very usefull in self defense. - Ink is over fast. - Another color could be usefull. - A little slowly to open it, because off necessity to turn it. I feels solid, fits well. And that for good price. I hope don't have to use because it can cause serious injury. Imagine if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrinkes on 06/10/2013

A wel made strong pen. The thread of the pen is wel made; screwing the cap on or of feels very fluid. Works very wel as a kubaton. Not only in stabbing but also for joint locks. I tested it by braking boards and even penetrating a car door. The strong/sharp point is capable of breaking a car window and extracting a person with the next move. The black ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymeneerB on 06/08/2013

As said, a good Every Day Carry self defence pen. Good strong clip, that give you a good "feel" of the position of the pen at the inside of your fingers when making a fist. Clip (see picture one, two, & four) has it tip bent upwards, which is nice when pocketing heavy jeans. A negative side-effect could be, that (if in your back-pocket)... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections