DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE 3.7V 1600mAh Replacement Li-ion Battery w/ Car Charger for GoPro HD Hero 3 / 3+ - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Muy bueno nice lightweight charger
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeimdall86 on 08/27/2014

Pros: la bateria dura practicamente lo mismo que la original (unos 5 minutos menos en las mismas condiciones de uso), trae una toma para conectar al mechero del coche (perfecto para los viajes), una luz nos indica mediante el cambio de color el estado de carga (pasa de rojo a amarillo) Cons: no trae ningun adaptador para los enchufes europeos obligando ... Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0
  • posted byhamondart on 08/27/2014

Pro's : Extremely handy for charging your gopro battery's in the field!! Used this on fishing trips for my gopro cam in combination with the "nockoff" battery's. Used it in the car to charge and even managed to use the charger connected to one of my boat battery's. Con: not 220v conversion adapter supplyed .. but these can be ordered cheaply for like ... Read more

Impression:nice lightweight charger;

0 0
  • posted bytkgass on 03/14/2014

TWO BATTERIES!!! Plug in to the wall or into the car Good charge Led indicating the work is in or finished Small and light device Very useful when travelling Can charge only one battery at time Maybe take more time than necessary It is an incredible price for the device and the batteries Having in account that the gopro doesn´t come with a wall ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicolas3101 on 01/17/2014

I have bought this charger+battery for my GoPro Hero3 Black edition. Dimensions of battery are exactly the same than the genuine GoPro battery, no problem to put on my camera. No problem to charge it. Tests several times on my GoPro and works perfectly. Charger works fine, good quality. Battery holding is perfect. Price very low. I received a battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorphin3s on 01/15/2014

The plastic battery and cable look very well built. The charger is much smaller than i was expecting which is a plus and the cable for the car charger looks great. It comes uncharged but it takes around 2 hours to charge the battery and the same to discharge. No cons, great ptoduct I bought two of these and i will order more, the package was delayed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoelyeow on 11/21/2013

Great travel charger. Easy to use. Really much cheaper as compared to the original Gopro battery & charger. Have used it for 2 cycles and its 1300mAh capacity seems to last the same as the original Gopro 1000mAh battery. But for the price I paid, I'm not complaining. Charger comes only with the 2pin plug (the ones used in China) Would be nice if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulbaldie on 11/10/2013

The one I got is very well built of high quality plastic. The plug is retractable, but it is flat/US. If you are from other country, you should order an adaptor. The battery fits very good, and works good in GoPro camera itself during summertime. Switches off automatically when the battery is fully charged. Also has LED indicators: orange for charging ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywnd256 on 11/05/2013

- Battery capacity. The battery seems to have approximately the same capacity as the original GoPro battery. - Battery self discharge rate. The battery seems to hold charge reasonably well in cold water (4 °C), roughly as well as the GoPro original. - Battery quality. Unlike some cheap lithium batteries, this one didn't die on me in a few months.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandrewho18 on 09/08/2013

Very user-friendly, just plug it into a power source and put the battery in and it starts charging. LED tells you whether it is charging (red LED) or is fully charged (green LED). Comes with the car charger. You'll need an adapter if you don't use the 2 pin plug, but that is an easy fix. I am not sure what will happen if you leave it on after it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoolanders49 on 07/16/2013

The battery fits perfectly in my GoPro Hero 3 Black. Everything seems good quality. The battery hold the same time as the original. The charger is a little too big in my opinion, but it is not a real problem With this battery the battery trap-door is a little less easy to open. But we must admit that with the original one is already not easy. I think ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections